Page 1 of 2
Hey pit. I'm going to washington DC pretty soon for a school trip. What can I expect? I'm going to be going into the capitol building and all that fun stuff and the teacher said we might see some famous people at the capitol but idk anybody who is famous in politics right now exepct obama because he is the only black politician in Wahington DC. So what can I expect? What should I buy while I'm down there. And I'm thinking about runing away from the group to go chill somewhere on my own for a while and then come back and say I got lost, any suggestions on where to go? Any pitters from washing ton DC?
Just stay away from the loser druggies. You don't want to associate with those types.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Run around naked in the capitol. If it doesn't get you on the national news, you should at least make C-SPAN more interesting.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
The president love getting squirt by squirt guns, but you have to surprise him just run up to the white house, make sure the squirt gun is viable to let them know your not an assassin.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I hear they have really high quality jenkem in D.C.

Ask for that D.C. brown, they'll know what you're talkin about.

(No, I'm not talking about Obama you racist bastard)
Quote by SlayingDragons
There's one thing I remember about DC:

So many Asian photographers. >.>

THEY'RE STEALING OUR SECRETS!!

TS, you must save the U.S. from the communists!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by metalh3ad88
I hear they have really high quality jenkem in D.C.

Ask for that D.C. brown, they'll know what you're talkin about.

(No, I'm not talking about Obama you racist bastard)

Huff jenk erry...

No, just no.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
And I'm thinking about runing away from the group to go chill somewhere on my own for a while

Get ready to get jumped
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
what is jenk?

Duudeee, you're missin out.

Jenk is only the greatest new narcotic available.

All the cool kids are doin it man, you should go ask your dealer right now if he has some.

Or, just make your own dank, odorous, glorious jenk.
You guys need to realize he's actually going to believe all of this.

He won't last a day
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
I've always wanted to go to DC, you should let me know what it's like after your trip

Take lots of pictures of the White House for me.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I've always wanted to go to DC, you should let me know what it's like after your trip

Take lots of pictures of the White House for me.

Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
get out

NO
Quote by maidenrulz19
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
get out

Yours and Sizzleby's feud is one of the greatest I've seen in recent years.
There's only one way to settle it...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Masamune
Feud? What did I miss?

IdkWhatI'mDoing seems to start shouting at Sizzleby everytime they're in the same thread, it's hilarious.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Hey man, like, get out, and, uh, stuff, or I'll do something. Really. I will.

How come you never tell me to get out of your threads?
I just came back from a school trip actually.

Don't go and **** around, there are a lot of great things to see there. You'll learn a lot.
Quote by Trowzaa
IdkWhatI'mDoing seems to start shouting at Sizzleby everytime they're in the same thread, it's hilarious.

Sizzleby is to IDK as I am to Jostry. If I didn't know better I'd say we were all one person. >.>
There is no shouting happening, only text... how curious. What is this new form of communication we hath uncovered?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Make butt secks with Obamas daughters, and put the video in the thread.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Pencil Man
There is no shouting happening, only text... how curious. What is this new form of communication we hath uncovered?

Actually I'm shouting right now...
Page 1 of 2