i have a HiWatt MaxWatt G100 112R and love it the clean isn't inspiring but with a bit of chorus is lush and the two overdrive settings can cover anything i need from blues to metal but when i turn the master volume up i get horrid feedback that ruins the amp for me so i was thinking of getting a HiWatt Head but was wondering does anyone know if their heads have the same feedback/hissing problem?
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone SG Special

Amps
HiWatt MaxWatt Gr100
Marshell MG30

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion
Digitech EX-7
Dunlop cry baby standard
Jekyll+Hyde Ulitmate Overdrive
Ibanez TS-7
BOSS ME-70
Generally speaking, sounds like you need a noise gate, it helps keep the errant noise from your pups low, try cranking your amp with your guitar volume all the way down, if you have the same problem then... Well idk
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
when i asked in a music store about a noise gate they said it would only cut the noise from pedal not my amps :\
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone SG Special

Amps
HiWatt MaxWatt Gr100
Marshell MG30

Pedals
Digitech EX-7
Dunlop cry baby standard
Ibanez TS-7
BOSS ME-70
Well it can help with pedals if you set it up that way, but it's meant to get rid of excess noise in general, for example, single coil pickups have thing called 60 cycle hum, which is due to a lot of physics i' d feather not get into, point is, unless designed to be himbucking, they're noisy as hell

But a noise gate cuts those sounds unless they get above certain volume going in, meaning, you no play, it no hum

HOWEVER

If your amp is giving you feedback even when your guitar volume is rolled down to off, you amps I faulty (if solid state) or needs new tubes
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
allright that helps thanks a lot mate (Y)
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone SG Special

Amps
HiWatt MaxWatt Gr100
Marshell MG30

Pedals
Digitech EX-7
Dunlop cry baby standard
Ibanez TS-7
BOSS ME-70
What Hiwatt head are you considering?
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
i was gonna to make that desicion after i knew if the buzzing/feedback problem was something al hiwatts had or just my amp
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone SG Special

Amps
HiWatt MaxWatt Gr100
Marshell MG30

Pedals
Digitech EX-7
Dunlop cry baby standard
Ibanez TS-7
BOSS ME-70
All high gain amps have this problem even my peavey has this problem buy an isp decimator along with the amp
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II