Alright, pretty basic, but wanted to double check

I sometimes use a looper in the effects loop of my amp to get a repeating pattern to not only come up with riffs, but work out solos

My looper also comes equipped with drum tracks, meaning when start it, it'll play a simple little drum loop

Safe for a guitar cab? Yea or nay?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Hmm. well, if you are a tone freak, there might be a way to route it from an effect, so singal goes in but then creates a separate path, like this:

---<===

And then, if you don't have a stereo or some other kind of input before the power amp, you'd have to bridge it back:

---<=>---

So, thats my jiffy on loop pedals. If this isn't a problem, and if I'm crazy the short answer is:

yep, you'll be fine.
Quote by ASJerrell
Hmm. well, if you are a tone freak, there might be a way to route it from an effect, so singal goes in but then creates a separate path, like this:

---<===

And then, if you don't have a stereo or some other kind of input before the power amp, you'd have to bridge it back:

---<=>---

So, thats my jiffy on loop pedals. If this isn't a problem, and if I'm crazy the short answer is:

yep, you'll be fine.

To be honest I was more concerned with the drum parts hurting my cab
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration