Just one look and I can tell I am in the presence of wing greatness.

Uh, excellent nib... very happy with the nub. Exceptional meat apex and chamberlein regions or commonly known as the Satchel of Irene and the Hills of Loggonia.

Exceptional development on the exteroir, interior and lateral part of the beef flank... uh, which has me smiling right off the bat. The afshank and the porshank are very defined.

Nice gilmorgan, I was not expecting that... well done.

Digging in...

Oh that might be the perfect wing...

That is the best wing since the '92 Charleston incident, and I was there!

related
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by benonbass1
You seriously just typed out the whole video...?

The things you do when you're high and bored.

Went surprisingly fast. He enunciates very well.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Even though it's not at all funny without the facial expressions.

I'm sorry. I was planning on posting a reaction shot of me after 5 words but than I realized that would probably be the exact moment my life becomes meaningless.
Quote by maidenrulz19
i HATE this god damn commercial. That guy is such a good actor haha. He plays that really posh wine taster so well, i just wanna punch him SO hard his grand children will have bloody noses for a year
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Boston Pizza here I come.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Last edited by Sizzleby at Apr 16, 2011,
I made wings last week using David Ortiz home run habonero sauce.

I was only able to eat about six of them.

Awesome wings but it feels like someone is holding a lighter under your tongue.

I love hot wings, to me, it's the same feeling you get from drinking a six pack. I think they actually give you an adrenaline high when they're smoking hot.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
I made wings last week using David Ortiz home run habonero sauce.

I was only able to eat about six of them.

Awesome wings but it feels like someone is holding a lighter under your tongue.

I love hot wings, to me, it's the same feeling you get from drinking a six pack. I think they actually give you an adrenaline high when they're smoking hot.

David Ortiz has a habonaro sauce...

Why has no one told me this?
Quote by maidenrulz19
There's a single, double, triple, and home run variety. It's cost a little more because a dollar goes to some kids' org.

But the home run version is habonero, cayenne, and chipotle.

Marinate the wings in it overnight and grill them.

Chocolate milk works good on the afterburn.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
There's a single, double, triple, and home run variety. It's cost a little more because a dollar goes to some kids' org.

But the home run version is habonero, cayenne, and chipotle.

Marinate the wings in it overnight and grill them.

Chocolate milk works good on the afterburn.

I would think it would be disrespectful to Mr. Ortiz to purchase anything other than the Homerun variety.
Quote by maidenrulz19