Hey guys,

I write and record alot of music and lately i've been wondering how some of it would sound with vocals. I can do pretty much everything else. If you go to my profile I have 5 songs uploaded from 3 separate projects and here is where they fall project wise:

Project 1
1. 2001
This is part of a Sci-Fi Technical Death Metal Project i want to get going. Could possibly use another guitar player who can shred for this project. 1 song recorded, 4 in the works.
Influences: The Faceless, Obscura, Spawn of Possession.

Project 2
2. Metalcore Song 2
3. Metalcore Song 3
These are obviously part of a Metalcore project i want to do. I also have the first song in the set as well. No bass btw, still need to bug my friend to borrow his again. Got 3 songs recorded, 3 more in the works.
Influences: August Burns Red (alot), Darkest Hour, Parkway Drive, As I Lay Dying.

Project 3
4. Eaters of the Dead
5. Dropping Like Flies
These are part of a Symphonic Melodic Death Metal thing I want to do. I have a ton of songs written for this. Think like Children of Bodom meets Black Dahlia Murder meets Versailles sprinkled with a bit of Behemoth (lol i know its weird but it makes sense in my brain). Got like 6 songs recorded and a million in the works.

So if any vocalists want to collaborate on any of these projects hit me up. I am down for whatever really just as long as you can decently record yourself, write grammatically correct lyrics and have some samples of your abilities for me to hear. Message me and we can talk about the project and work together to find a direction and sound to take. And if the project ends up sounding really good, who knows?

Hope to hear from ya.
do you already have a bass player dude ??? i play a 6 string bass and i'm starting to record with cubase
do you have tabs or just want someone to lay down a solo on it? (tech)
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
I can do metalcore vox my range is mid-high (So Jake Lurhs(August Burns Red) vox is about my range)
Quote by CBD
I can do metalcore vox my range is mid-high (So Jake Lurhs(August Burns Red) vox is about my range)

Awesome, I'll send you a private message about the project soon. Probably get your email and send you the tracks I have recorded to see if your down with em'
Quote by Xavo Bass
do you already have a bass player dude ??? i play a 6 string bass and i'm starting to record with cubase

I actually dont have a bass player. I was planning on just recording it myself but I wouldn't mind having someone else join in. Which project are you interested in?
Quote by lord_nosfuratu
Please do, any project in particular you think sounds good?

I liked your metalcore tracks...which is weird, since I thought I moved on from that stuff haha.

But I do have to admit, once I started recording

my voice sounded shite.

Haha not too confident in myself on this one. I might pass, unless I can find my metalcore voice again
Quote by lord_nosfuratu
I actually dont have a bass player. I was planning on just recording it myself but I wouldn't mind having someone else join in. Which project are you interested in?

I don't know, i actually liked all the songs, specially the 4th one. i'll pm u my email adress so u can send me some stuff to getting started.
I pm'd you regarding vocals.
Quote by recklessnick
but my fav tech deathcore band is actually emmure. i'd never be able to play **** like that in a million years seriously.