So today at band practice our bass player informed us that is unable to continue playing with us. He had some personal issues he needs to sort out so he needs to focus on that. No hard feelings, things like that happen, but we need a new bass player.

We are kinda like a progressive-groove metal band. Think stuff like Opeth mixed with Metallica mixed with some Pink Floyd.

We need someone that will be dedicated and willing to practice. Because of everyone's work/school schedule we usually practice twice a week for a couple hours. I myself am 20 and our oldest is 23. Age isn't really a big deal but thats where were at. No druggies obviously.

Also a live-rig is a must. We haven't actually played any shows but were trying to do that relatively soon so were going to need someone that will be able to gig equipment wise.

Also proper transport is a must so you can of course make it to practice. We are located in the Downriver area of Michigan which is about 10 minutes south of Detroit (if unfamiliar)

If you're looking to play bass in a metal band and you wanna jam with some down to earth guys that love music we'd love to have you.

Feel free to respond here, throw me a PM or email me at dx0731@wayne.edu.

Thanks!
(Gear in profile)

Yes I do like metal, no I'm not a close minded idiot.
Last edited by whytefyre_hawk at Apr 17, 2011,
Do you guys play more then just meal ? I play a lot of Green Day and Coheed and Cambria stuff. I play thew a Acoustic B200 amp and own a Washburn T24.
I mean it's not like we play stuff similar to Cannibal Corpse all day. If you like Coheed you might dig what were doing.

We do play all originals and we have like 8 songs right now. Some of our stuff tends to be on the longer side (I <3 Opeth).

Let me know if you're still interested.
(Gear in profile)

It would be nice to be in a band. If you guys have a song you could send me so I could get a feel for the band. Also I dont think I am that good of a bass player Ill sent you a song of me playing.
Last edited by Radtastic89 at Apr 16, 2011,
I'll just PM you so we don't a billion posts here.

Thanks again.
(Gear in profile)

Were still looking for someone! Who wants to bring the thunder?
(Gear in profile)

Well if you'd like to come check us out one day to see if its worth it for you let me know. If you cant or don't think it be good because of the drive, its no biggie. Trust me, I know all about being conscientious with your mileage considering how crazy gas prices are now.

Just let me know bud.

Otherwise still looking for someone bump!
(Gear in profile)

Could you also send me a few songs to learn I mean the drive isnt too much for me