http://www.guitarcenter.com/DigiTech-Hardwire-Series-TL-2-Metal-Distortion-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-105018675-i1410005.gc

Going there tomorrow.

Think it can handle sabeth and judest priest and newer stuff today?

i have the ocd does that compare to that in any way? Totally diff pedal?

edit: just youtubed it and man it sounds sweet. May be pull off a few metallica songs on my humbucker pick ups?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Last edited by silly6-string at Apr 16, 2011,
Yes, yes and more yes.
That's probably just because I own it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Yes, yes and more yes.
That's probably just because I own it.

but i wonder if a strat would sound good with it. But i do have the humbucker.
On the other hand its a good metal sound for 80 bucks
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Last edited by silly6-string at Apr 16, 2011,
Quote by silly6-string
but i wonder if a strat would sound good with it.

Without a noise gate it'll sound like african killer bees swarming out of your amp to come and kill you.
I got one recently and it sounds decent (for a single coil on br00tz)
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
^Who?
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
you've come far son, you've come far. When you try it out just make sure your using the same type of guitar that you own.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Quote by silly6-string
? Is there a problem?

Go back to your profile, click on "threads started by silly6-string" and you might begin to see where some of us are coming from.

You start threads about seemingly every little thing that comes into your head and usually about making choices. This or that?

ADD or ADHD is not an excuse. I have it, I have tutored kids who have it, and you can live with it. It just takes ownership and practice.

I am all for cutting people slack, but in life, somewhere, sometime, someone is going to tell you your fly is down, you have a booger in your nose, or you look like an ass. Be grateful, otherwise you look the fool without ever knowing why.

This is an internet forum. Impressions are made not only from what is written but how it is written.

A suggestion.

Proof read your posts. They are fraught with errors and that combined with the sheer number of threads you start do not paint a pretty picture of who you are to some.

And consider consolidating your questions to one thread that you have open instead of starting multiple threads generally about the same thing- which pedal?
Last edited by irnmadn88 at Apr 16, 2011,