Basically, my girlfriend's mom won an xbox kinect. I originally thought they'd just give me the kinect, which would be sick, but they decided to buy an xbox instead...

So we're going to get it monday, and I'm just wondering what game I should recommend she get. We tried to play hot pursuit, she was all over the road. completely unable to play. Black Ops, she was just getting used to the 2 stick controls but she had fun for a while.

I'm thinking maybe she would be down for portal 2? something we could play together... any ideas?
XBL Gamertag: CashMoney54
Just make sure she gets something suited for her, not something suited for your preference or something you would like.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Get an xbox kinect game, even though I don't really like kinect. However it is fun to play as a group.
^^^
Olololol

And definently portal, that game is fun for everyone, and not in the guitar queero sense fun for everyone, actually fun lol
Quote by Phalen123
And definently portal, that game is fun for everyone, and not in the guitar queero sense fun for everyone, actually fun lol

plus amazing story, it's set in the half-life universe, which is also an amazing series, and just about everything valve has ever done you should go get right now
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Portal is like the new tetris...everyone that tries it loves it
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Quote by CashMoney54
Basically, my girlfriend's mom won an xbox kinect. I originally thought they'd just give me the kinect, which would be sick, but they decided to buy an xbox instead...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My girlfriend is the absolute worst at video games. She actually threw the controller and screamed in fright while playing Limbo. Limbo. The thriller platform for 360.

Just get her Kinect Adventures.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
The cooking one. Get it? Cause shes a woman!
No, seriously, theres a few cooking games, it would probably be good.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Quote by CashMoney54
she was just getting used to the 2 stick but she had fun for a while.

get her this
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Last edited by reggaebassman at Apr 16, 2011,
The Sims
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Actually, I forgot all about man-rule #503

Only get your GF a game that you want to play. So that you can play it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Shift is a lot easier than Hot Pursuit for beginners, maybe you should try that?
cat
A game that your girlfriend would like or a game that your girlfriend's mom will like?

Far from the point, but women can usually make these decisions themselves.. =/
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Domino
A game that your girlfriend would like or a game that your girlfriend's mom will like?

Far from the point, but women can usually make these decisions themselves..
=/

In all seriousness Portal 2 is a good shout for a game that everyone would enjoy.
Get her some silly game that's just fun but not too advanced, like mario kart. Very fun to play while drunk.

Quote by CashMoney54
So we're going to get it monday, and I'm just wondering what game I should recommend she get. We tried to play hot pursuit, she was all over the road. completely unable to play. Black Ops, she was just getting used to the 2 stick controls but she had fun for a while.

Female drivers

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How about stuff your girlfriend likes?

My ex loves Oblivion, Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 as well as Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Legend of Zelda. Not all girls suck at games.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Why not just teach her how to play Black Ops or Halo?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS