Although it's technically an aftershock. It lasted for about 20 seconds. Really shook our house. No deaths / casualties reported as of yet.

I'm sick of them =/
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by col50
People live in new zealand?

Only the 4 million* worthwhile people in the world.

*approx.
Are the kiwis okay? Everbody knows only birds live in NZ.

But seriously, if you live near the coast, you should probably move. Gaia's been having her "time of the month" lately.
I like earthquakes. living through them most of all. I'm sorry you don't.

Loma Prieta for life!

edit: I mean it's a bummer it keeps happening. I hope it settles down.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Apr 16, 2011,
I had one of those in LA once....felt like the ground fell 10ft

crazy shit man
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I hope everyone is okay in the Shire.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I had a feeling that there was a logical explanation for Soruman's tower going down.

Ents! Pfft. They've been extinct for centuries.

Sorry, I love you New Zealanders on here and hope you're all alright. I just can never help adding a LOTR reference in when I think about you folks. It's pretty much how I visualize how it looks where you guys are thanks to PJ. Which is enviable because in the film it resembles (aptly) a fantasy land there. At least it does in the film, anyway.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
I had a feeling that there was a logical explanation for Soruman's tower going down.

My 'friend' is on holiday in New Zealand and posted about it on Facebook. Apparently he slept right through it
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
sorry to hear that, you may want to consider moving to mainland Australia as it will only get worse around the ring of fire as Nibiru the Destroyer fast approaches from the southern ecleptic. google it and you will see many pics of it next to the sun taken from the extreme southern hemisphere. good luck and godspeed....
Quote by new world udder
sorry to hear that, you may want to consider moving to mainland Australia as it will only get worse around the ring of fire as Nibiru the Destroyer fast approaches from the southern ecleptic. google it and you will see many pics of it next to the sun taken from the extreme southern hemisphere. good luck and godspeed....

Please tell me you're joking. There is no ****ing nibiru, end of story. I'm sick of conspiracy asshats claiming that perfectly natural phenomena like earthquakes are the result of HAARP / NWO / Nibiru / Aliens / Reptiles / Illuminati, whichever one you prefer.
This seems to have really shaken you up.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by T.s.e
Please tell me you're joking. There is no ****ing nibiru, end of story. I'm sick of conspiracy asshats claiming that perfectly natural phenomena like earthquakes are the result of HAARP / NWO / Nibiru / Aliens / Reptiles / Illuminati, whichever one you prefer.

and the earth was flat uner the penalty of death for how many centuries?? Its what the mainstream nwo news outlets ARENT reporting that will kill you.

Monsanto in 2009 filed a patent for genetically altered seeds that produce high yeild crops to grow in neutral ph soil contaminated with aluminum that NATO countries have been spraying with aluminum oxide and barium for over a decade now. Chemtrails are real but are they to stave off global warming or something related to the new Monsanto seeds? the tanker jets were a beta test, I believe they are fully online now mixing aluminum molecules into the jet fuel at refineries so most commercial jets are spraying in normal daily operation now.

Think about it survivalist mountainmen/rednecks are counting on surviving off the land when society breaks down BUT NOT IF THEY CANT GROW WITHOUT MONSANTO SEED!! Its incideous but genious isnt it? You happen to notice how many more millions of 3rd world people are starving since the nwo great recession not being able to afford a days worth of food? Most of the world doesnt need oil or gas to start thier cars but WE ALL NEED TO EAT!! genious....
Quote by new world udder
and the earth was flat uner the penalty of death for how many centuries?? Its what the mainstream nwo news outlets ARENT reporting that will kill you.

Monsanto in 2009 filed a patent for genetically altered seeds that produce high yeild crops to grow in neutral ph soil contaminated with aluminum that NATO countries have been spraying with aluminum oxide and barium for over a decade now. Chemtrails are real but are they to stave off global warming or something related to the new Monsanto seeds? the tanker jets were a beta test, I believe they are fully online now mixing aluminum molecules into the jet fuel at refineries so most commercial jets are spraying in normal daily operation now.

Think about it survivalist mountainmen/rednecks are counting on surviving off the land when society breaks down BUT NOT IF THEY CANT GROW WITHOUT MONSANTO SEED!! Its incideous but genious isnt it? You happen to notice how many more millions of 3rd world people are starving since the nwo great recession not being able to afford a days worth of food? Most of the world doesnt need oil or gas to start thier cars but WE ALL NEED TO EAT!! genious....

Quote by new world udder
genious....

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
pffft, the states got rocked by a tornado. quitcherwhinin', boy, earthquakes are soooo last month.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by new world udder
genious....

Well, someone had to post it.

The bloody Pacific Plate is pretty fucking wild these days, huh?
Quote by Moggan13

Well, someone had to post it.

You know tinfoil actually amplifies signals? Wearing tinfoil hats to protect your thoughts is actually propaganda started by the illuminati.
Quote by Moggan13

It really isn't. Earthquakes of this size happen all the time, they just aren't reported because nobody really cares. It's just after a large one that people actually notice how many earthquakes there really are, and thus come to the conclusion that it's unusually many of them, when it's in fact a normal amount.
Quote by T.s.e
It really isn't. Earthquakes of this size happen all the time, they just aren't reported because nobody really cares. It's just after a large one that people actually notice how many earthquakes there really are, and thus come to the conclusion that it's unusually many of them, when it's in fact a normal amount.

You're chatting complete shit.

Our whole house was shaking, a VERY loud rumbling noise outside (Larger than the noise from the 7.1 we had)

Get your facts right, or be quiet, yeah?
RIP Tom Searle.