hey guy I've been looking at one of these to put into my classical/flamenco guitar. The reason I'm looking for one of these is that I want to lower the overall volume of the instrument as my walls are thin and I really don't want any issue with my neighbors.

How significant would it reduce the volume of my nylon strung guitar? Is it even worth purchasing to begin with? Thank You for the help
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
come on guys, some help please?
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

plugging the soundhole doesn't change the volume very much. The soundhole plugs are designed to reduce feedback, not volume. You, as the player, or people right in front of you will hear a small decrease in volume, but people across the room or in another room won't hear the volume go down.
Not taking any online orders.
ok thanks man, is there something which could do so? I'm learning some picado technique right now and the attack I have to give the strings makes it pretty loud
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Filling the whole guitar with rags or crumpled newspaper would dampen the vibrations of the soundboard and make the guitar quieter. It's going to kill your sound quality but at least you will get to practice more.
Not taking any online orders.
stick a rag (i use a glove) or sock or something under the strings near the bridge, mutes the sound, great for when you really want to dig in with the practicing but dont want to disturb the neighbours