So today I just really noticed it, but for some reason Muse's song I Belong to You makes me really think of the music from one of the levels in a Kirby game. I can't remember exactly what level it is, but I hear the music perfectly in my head. I'm currently rummaging through YouTube to try and find it, but has anyone else noticed it? It's mainly the beginning of the song.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrD1gZogd5E right around :20 or so is what I'm really reminded of.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Last edited by offspring_punk at Apr 16, 2011,
I didn't exactly want to title it, MUSE STEALS THEIR SONGS FROM VIDEO GAMES. lol. It's the best I could come up with.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I remember Matt Bellamy saying he basicly never played video games in an interveiw.
Quote by Next Hendrix
Walk in on your wife with another man.
Kill them both.
Go to prison in Louisiana.
Have conversation with the Devil.
Instant harmonica asskickery.
Quote by Eweman
I remember Matt Bellamy saying he basicly never played video games in an interveiw.

Yeah. I'm not at all insinuating that this was somehow stolen. I just thought it was funny that they sounded similar. To me at least. Didn't know if anyone else had noticed.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666