So, I've got some time to kill, and I thought "Man, it feels like my hearing is a little impaired." So I've decided I should flush out my ears.
Everything I find online tells me to use a syringe and fill it with warm water, etc, but does anyone know of a method that doesn't use a syringe?
It's late and I can't go and get one, so I'm looking for an alternative solution.
If you have cotton buds long enough, you should be able to push the wax from one ear out the other one.
Quote by uk.mace
Uh, I wouldn't use the internet for medical advice to be honest.
Go to the doctors tomorrow and ask a professional.

Yeah, if I can't get any good info, I'll do that.
Just figured I'd check since google says it's easy, but doesn't give the info I need.
You can get that stuff that you put in your ears and lie on your side for a while and it breaks down all the wax. Then you can just cotton bud it all out.

Feels ****ing amazing you can hear the wax crackling in your ear when it's in there.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Giant Toilet pic

That was such a crap joke
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
*giant toilet*

Quote by DosMos
That was such a crap joke

Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Apr 16, 2011,
Quote by Rocking-Rob
Get it done at doctors, it's amazing

You best be trollin'
Having my ears cleaned at the doctors was one of the most painful experiences I've had at any type of medical facility, and I've had cavities filled without novocaine.
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What is it?

I don't get it

That temple is called Angkor Wat
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
I've been there!
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by pto654
You best be trollin'
Having my ears cleaned at the doctors was one of the most painful experiences I've had at any type of medical facility, and I've had cavities filled without novocaine.

i once gottin foil stuck in my ear and had to have it flushed out, it didnt hurt at all you baby.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
i once gottin foil stuck in my ear and had to have it flushed out, it didnt hurt at all you baby.

We must be thinking of a different procedure then. I had my ears filled with water then had a metal pick scrape the inside of my ears
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Make sure the nurses prep you properly. I got a hole in my eardrum not too long ago from a derpy nurse at a particularly bad clinic.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
would you like a medal??

Us travelled folk do not need the approval from the likes of you.

*scoff*
Quote by Athabasca
Quote by Greenie_777
You can get that stuff that you put in your ears and lie on your side for a while and it breaks down all the wax. Then you can just cotton bud it all out.

Feels ****ing amazing you can hear the wax crackling in your ear when it's in there.

I do this with hydrogen peroxide. But after it crackles for a little bit I tilt my head to the other side and let it drain out onto a napkin.

Putting cotton in your ear is asking for trouble.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

you'll end up feeling like you've got pockets of water in your ear you can't get out, and stunting your balance. get personal medical advice, i wouldn't rely on google for medical help.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
where I live you can buy these things called Ear candles. Basically, you stick one end in your ear, and light the other end on fire..takes about 10 mins ut sucks the wax right out of your ears...feels wonderful. You can also use hydrogen peroxide, let it bubble and fizz in yo ears...but other than that...q-tips.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel
where I live you can buy these things called Ear candles. Basically, you stick one end in your ear, and light the other end on fire..takes about 10 mins ut sucks the wax right out of your ears...feels wonderful. You can also use hydrogen peroxide, let it bubble and fizz in yo ears...but other than that...q-tips.

I tried those once. They're a lie. It may feel like it's being pulled out because of the vacuum from the flame, but it's not and all that's left is the burned material the candle is made out of, not ear wax.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Rubbing alcohol in your ear and cover with a cotton swab. After a few minutes clear it out feels great