I'm 18, gettin to the end of my senior year, and I'd like to move to SoCal while I'm in college. What can you do to afford living in SoCal? I want that lifestyle sooo bad. I want to experience it before I get to be too old.

Any tips??

Would San Diega be better than Long Beach or LA?
Moving to Los Angeles is really expensive and really risky (kind of like moving to NYC). If you're accepted to a school in the area (like UCLA, USC, or San Diego state), then absolutely go for it. Just do financial aid and get loans if needed.

However, if you're moving out there just to be there, don't do it unless you have connections.
If you can afford it, then go for it. I wouldn't pick LA though. I've lived in SoCal my whole life and I still can't afford to live on my own
Quote by SadusAttack
>California
>affordable

Choose one.

This, seriously.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
la man, hit me up when you're in town
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Related question

In southern california (LA)
Would it be cheaper to live on campus or find an apartment?
If i get into USC, this will be a decision i have to make.
Quote by unet
Related question

In southern california (LA)
Would it be cheaper to live on campus or find an apartment?
If i get into USC, this will be a decision i have to make.

Live on campus. USC is an oasis in the middle of a ghetto, you don't want to live in the surrounding area.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I never liked California until recently; I've very suddenly gotten fed up with my surroundings. I'm majoring in journalism and I may go out to L.A. for a bit. Anyone have any experience in that sort if thing?

Sorry, I've got no constructive contributions.