Omerta by Katatonia is nice (although fairly simple to play so depends if you're looking for something more complicated).

Burn It Down or Rise Today (Alterbridge) also sound good.
Ambulance Blues - Neil Young
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
anything chuck ragan or frank turner
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
Suitcase Blues - Triumph!
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
There's a ton of good ones. Stone Sour - Through the Glass is cool
Dave matthews. Anything by them. Specially his all acoustic stuff. Gravedigger is a good one.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Do you mean a purely acoustic piece of music, or something that has singing as well?

It's kind of a wide open question, so if you could narrow it down, that would be great.

As a general idea, Neil Young's "The Needle and the Damage Done" is a short song that has very good acoustic guitar work in it.
Neon - John Mayer
music = happiness

THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE CONVERSATION... unless you want to make it relevant
^Michael hedges is wicked. Yeah anythin by Michael, Andy McKee and Antoine Dufour is cool. Nick drake is good
Jack White has some fun stuff to play with. Blackjack Davey, for instance. (which of course is a cover. Good version though)
Last edited by kaneorsomething at Apr 24, 2011,
Shinedown "Second Chance", 3 Doors Down "Here With Out You"
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
Quote by RockinRyan13
anything chuck ragan or frank turner

Chuck Ragan is amazing. While your at it check out Mike hale, Austin Lucas, Joey Cape, Jon Snodgrass, and all the other great folk/acoustic artists who also have punk bands.
I think Little lion man and the cave by Mumford and sons are great songs to learn on an acoustic.