you can flame me and call me a noob, and if you want to go ahead... but i need some good advice...
Hey guys so yesterday 6 hours and today for the past 5 hours i've been practicing aerials intro and i'm stuck on 40 bpm song is in 78.
and like any song i take can't learn it whole... so for the sake of my mental health suggest a song that is easy for the beginner to be learned whole. not just some parts and not modified. it can be any metal and it has to be in drop c.
It depends, how much of a beginner are you?
Why does it have to be drop C?
Are you on about the System of a Down song, i just searched it, the intro doesn't sound that hard so it seems you need to start with some easier stuff
Quote by AJScott
It depends, how much of a beginner are you?
Why does it have to be drop C?
Are you on about the System of a Down song, i just searched it, the intro doesn't sound that hard so it seems you need to start with some easier stuff

because my guitar disagrees to retune and i like drop c
Ok Have you actually tried to play that, because it sounded easy to me aswell....
i'm not playing it like with 100 mistakes and such... i played like from 10bpm and then each time i got it right i increased, each time i made a slightest mistake decreased.... not so much of a beginner been playing but like i need some easy stuff... because i want to play an entire song not some parts.. Don't even mention iron man(yes i know it's in standard e but still) and shit like that of course everyone can play the powerchords and shit, but like the solo took me hell long to get to 80% speed and it annoys me that i can't get it faster... so yeah...
Quote by MaXiMuse
So the intro of Aerials is too fast for you? Then you are a beginner and needs some novice songs:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?view_state=advanced&band_name=&song_name=&type%5B%5D=200&level%5B%5D=1&tuning%5B%5D=Drop+C&version_la=

thanks i didn't know about the search feature....duh... -.- c'mon ....

does anyone have like memories, personal experiences or something why is everyone nowadays giving generic replies... like i'd be amazed if someone actually wrote what song they first learned etc...