Is yellow piss good for you or clear piss good for you? I've read that yellow piss is good for you because it means you have enough vitaminds and your body is just pissing out the exess. but I've also read that yellow piss means you are dehydrated or sick. So is yellow piss or clear piss good? I usually piss clear but latley it's been beyond yellow....more like a deep golden brownish color and I'm a little worried.
Drink more water.

edit: if your kidneys are functioning properly and you drink enough water it should be clear most of the time. If it's brownish like you said, you could be bleeding somewhere in your kidneys.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 16, 2011,
Quote by guitarxo
Drink more water.

Fo' realses, clear piss is generally accepted as being healthy.

But really, google is your friend.

Edit:

Just noticed who the TS is.
Quote by theogonia777
except a machine that makes IdkWhatImDoing make good threads.

relevant, from a nearby thread.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
It doesn't make a difference really, though probably too much either way isn't great. The only reason it goes those colours is to regulate the body so if you're not drinking much water and your piss is perfectly clear then you should worry but otherwise, stop being a troll.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Can you send me a cup?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by isabiggles
It doesn't make a difference really, though probably too much either way isn't great. The only reason it goes those colours is to regulate the body so if you're not drinking much water and your piss is perfectly clear then you should worry but otherwise, stop being a troll.

IM NOT A ****ING TROLL YOU WOODCHUCK
Quote by guitarxo
Drink more water.

edit: if your kidneys are functioning properly and you drink enough water it should be clear most of the time. If it's brownish like you said, you could be bleeding somewhere in your kidneys.

This
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
In loading phase my piss is almost drinkable clear. You know like when you piss from drinking too much coke in the theatre.
In maintenance and off phase it's slightly yellow.
When taking Animal Pak it's neon yellow.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
IM NOT A ****ING TROLL YOU WOODCHUCK

How much wood can he chuck?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
yellow piss means you're dehydrated. Now there is also a disease that makes your piss smell like maple syrup...I want that
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
yellow means you're reasonably hydrated and your kidneys are healthy, clear means you're over-hydrating (which is still good), brown/bloody urine could indicate kidney failure.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
That was a completely reasonable response. lololollllollololo
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
How much wood can he chuck?

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Grimriffer
In loading phase my piss is almost drinkable clear. You know like when you piss from drinking too much coke in the theatre.
In maintenance and off phase it's slightly yellow.
When taking Animal Pak it's neon yellow.

Oh god yeah. I was at the cinema last night and stupidly bought a large size sprite (good god they're huge) and had to piss before, during and after the film it was so much. I'm actually pretty sure I managed to piss pure water.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by pto654
yellow piss means you're dehydrated. Now there is also a disease that makes your piss smell like maple syrup...I want that

Why, are you going to drink it?
cat
dark yellow you are dehydrated
clear you are over hydrated
somewhere in the middle is somewhere in the middle
be in the middle
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Check ma sig TS

Neither one is smart enough to be brain.
Quote by L2112Lif
Yellow urine is fine. It's when it starts getting brownish that there's a problem.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.