So I was wondering, how important are grades for getting into college?
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Last edited by rushpython at Apr 16, 2011,
It's pretty easy to get into collage, but you have to know the artist a bit or atleast capture his/her interest.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You don't need any grades to make a collage.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Kensai
It's pretty easy to get into collage, but you have to know the artist a bit or atleast capture his/her interest.

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
What's the collage made of? Grade certificates? Cause you'll need a few of different colours, textures etc
If you're asking that question, maybe college isn't right for you.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by cjmabry
Bahahahaha. Can I sig that?

Quote by Kurt Vonnegut
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
Grades are significantly less important for college acceptance than, say, learning how to spell "college".
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
I am really disappointed in myself for not catching the typo. I could have had such an epic first-response.
It depends on what you're taking in university/college. Usually you do need to have a good grade in English (C+ or higher for where I go). If you're taking any science courses, you'll probably need good grades from those science in high school.
If you don't get good grades in high school...you can just take the courses in university anyways, but it cost money and it's time wasted if you could've just done it for free in high school.
Quote by Masamune
Every single time this type of thread pops up the TS spells it as collage. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Its not their fault, collages are demanding.
you're a stone fox
it depends on the school. anywhere from a 2.0 minimum to a 3.5 or 4.0 minimum if you expect to be a contender. then there are the ACT, SATI, and SATII tests, whether you plan on going to a community college first and then transferring. bottom line, go look at the school and department you're interested in and see their requirements.
Quote by muse-ik
If you're asking that question, maybe college isn't right for you.

Ka-pow!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
With a collage, determination is more important than grades.

Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
If you get C's and D's don't expect to get into a halfway decent school.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Force136
if u cant spell college, you might not be able to get into one.

If you can't use proper spelling and grammar, you probably can't get into college either.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Fine, make fun of the dyslexic.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
Fine, make fun of the dyslexic.

Dyslexia is mixing up the order of letters. That's another thing they expect you to know before college.

You just plain can't spell.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Anyone with about a 20 on the ACT and a GPA above a 2.5 or so can get into most public universities. But if you're looking at a high-end private school, you'll probably want to be in the top 25% of your class with at least a 3.5 and a 27 or above on the ACT/equivalent on the SAT.
I got into the most well known Canadian university with a mediocre B average, and now get 4.0's only. It's probably different in the US though. Either way, they want your money, so you'll probably get in anyways.