i would go with the ESP, just cuz i hate it when someone puts an Ibanez in a post and everybody says THATS THE ONE! that and it is a really good guitar if set up correctly
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
The ESP.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
ESP for sure, but I'm biased because I generally just don't like Ibanez
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$
Quote by coolstoryangus
I'm an ibanez fanboy and i'd deffo pick the MII in this situation

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
for the money, the ESP is a better instrument. better hardware (slightly), great assembly and you wont have to switch the pickups
Esp
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Definately ESP. I find that they tend to play easier and have a better feel. Ibanez has a more wood on the neck. Its not thicker bit the curve is more gradual so i seems bigger.
Well, I'm an Ibanez fan, but the ESP is clearly going to sound better. 1, it is made of a better wood (for sound quality) and 2, has better pickups for sure. In defense of the Ibanez though, you're comparing a $1,200.00 Ibanez to an $1,800.00 ESP. Maybe shop a bit more and compare it to an Ibanez of same price and see if they offer anything that is closer in features for that same $1,800.00.
Quote by IbanezBossShred
In defense of the Ibanez though, you're comparing a $1,200.00 Ibanez to an $1,800.00 ESP. Maybe shop a bit more and compare it to an Ibanez of same price and see if they offer anything that is closer in features for that same $1,800.00.

Although I said the ESP, I also agree with this.

I'd have typed that myself except I was too lazy
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?