9 25%
E
0 0%
F
5 14%
G
9 25%
Voters: 36.
Ok the first chord is D, whats teh second?
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
D chord again.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Zanon
C#m7b5

Wow your so cool posting ridiculous chords.
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
let's just use the ones in Jewchord's username and then get IdkWhatImDoing to write the lyrics. we'll get a teenage girl to sing it, autotune the shit out of it, and then make a cute video with teenage girls doing whatever it is that your everyday average teenage girl does, and then it will be a huge hit and get over 9000 views on youtube per hour, and then we can all be like "yeah Rebecca Black, what now?" and it will be super awesome!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
let's just use the ones in Jewchord's username and then get IdkWhatImDoing to write the lyrics. we'll get a teenage girl to sing it, autotune the shit out of it, and then make a cute video with teenage girls doing whatever it is that your everyday average teenage girl does, and then it will be a huge hit and get over 9000 views on youtube per hour, and then we can all be like "yeah Rebecca Black, what now?" and it will be super awesome!

You just dont die do you? Those two people cannot represent the pit by themselves! we need moar!!!!
Quote by Zanon
It's far from ridiculous... It's the 7th chord in D major.

You're so cool for not be educated

... touche.
Quote by theogonia777

Someone that isn't content with their current sig (as in, not me) better sig this, or I'll lose hope in you guys.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by ithinkiplaybass
You just dont die do you? Those two people cannot represent the pit by themselves! we need moar!!!!

We can throw in a crazy wah-laden guitar solo in there randomly behind a bridge sorta thing.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by Zanon

AKA C#halfdiminished7 (couldnt find the symbol)
Quote by Zanon

Try the second line again.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Pit, you didn't pick "F-A-G." I am disappoint.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.