I live in the UK by the way, so I've never watched it
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Last edited by Woffelz at Apr 16, 2011,
If you have to ask...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Because its run by Republicans who make it their personal duty to try and make everyone look bad.

I'm serious that's really it.

Every time something bad happens they always blow it WAY out of proportion (they are always the first ones to point fingers or at least talk about pointing fingers at videogames, movies, TV shows ect...)

That and they try to make Obama look bad every chance they get.

Yeah basically they just have huge egos and make it their job either bringing everyone down or making them look bad. And they get paid a lot of money for it.

Thats not everything but that is the simplest version of it.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Because its run by Republicans who make it their personal duty to try and make everyone look bad.

I'm serious that's really it.

Every time something bad happens they always blow it WAY out of proportion (they are always the first ones to point fingers or at least talk about pointing fingers at videogames, movies, TV shows ect...)

That and they try to make Obama look bad every chance they get.

Yeah basically they just have huge egos and make it their job either bringing everyone down or making them look bad. And they get paid a lot of money for it.

Thats not everything but that is the simplest version of it.

Same can be said for the Democratic side all in all politics is so one sided it's hard to come up with ones own opinion with out being told you're wrong and getting bashed for it
Seriously..
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
democrats hate fox
republicans hate cnn
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by Solarstar101
democrats hate fox
republicans hate cnn

I'd say nbc is more left than cnn

But really this is it.
During the day I will watch CNBC for market news but after that I watch Fox for world news.
So FOX news is a televised version of the Daily Mail?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

Because every news network is just propaganda, but left-wing people see it as propaganda they disagree with.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
People that just hate on fox news solely for it's conservative bias don't often realize the bias presented in other major news networks, like msnbc on a liberal standpoint. No news station is truly, truly unbiased.
Nikolas
Quote by Woffelz

Something like that, only REALLY neo-conservative.
Quote by Woffelz

The Daily Mail is the one that says things like "Stay indoors! Blacks outside!" right? Then yeah, pretty much.
The Pit hates Fox News because they don't worship Obama like the Liberal news stations and they actually just REPORT the news.

And that's all I'll say on this.

*FLAMESHIELD*
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Woffelz
Why does everyone hate FOX news?
I live in the UK by the way, so I've never watched it

Because they are a christian right winged conservative propaganda network
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
People that just hate on fox news solely for it's conservative bias don't often realize the bias presented in other major news networks, like msnbc on a liberal standpoint. No news station is truly, truly unbiased.

Pretty much this
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I am Ozoro, a Ethiopian girl with malaria.
Because they do not tell me the latest stories about foxes.

I like foxes.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
People sometimes don't like the truth, but the truth is that Fox is the best source for the honest news story. As an Independent, I read all sides of the story from numerous sources, and Fox always is the best source for the complete story and the truth. Lots of people don't like that, buts lots of people don't like Barack Obama also. The Independents are the vote that got this flipping idiot elected(I didn't vote for him, I'm not that stupid), and it is the Independent voter that will make sure that he is a one termer, just like America's worst President ever(soon to be second worst ever behind Obama), Jimmy Carter. I thank God that I am too smart to be an ignorant Liberal, and most Liberals are extremely ignorant. Not all, but most.
Quote by rock.freak667
Because they do not tell me the latest stories about foxes.

I like foxes.

Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

Quote by izbbass
The Pit hates Fox News because they don't worship Obama like the Liberal news stations and they actually just REPORT the news.

And that's all I'll say on this.

*FLAMESHIELD*

Thts not true at all. Liberal media bias is a myth. Most news organizations have a conservative bias.
Fox is hard right
CNN for example leans right but try to appear centrist
MSNBC is probably the most liberal of the 3, and they slam obama almost daily. To say that they worship obama just shows that you dont know what you're taking about.

Worse you say they report the news!?!? no they dont they spin the news and lie to further their conservative agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xScZN2-Z_Sg

you call that news?
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Quote by Larry Masterson
People sometimes don't like the truth, but the truth is that Fox is the best source for the honest news story. As an Independent, I read all sides of the story from numerous sources, and Fox always is the best source for the complete story and the truth. Lots of people don't like that, buts lots of people don't like Barack Obama also. The Independents are the vote that got this flipping idiot elected(I didn't vote for him, I'm not that stupid), and it is the Independent voter that will make sure that he is a one termer, just like America's worst President ever(soon to be second worst ever behind Obama), Jimmy Carter. I thank God that I am too smart to be an ignorant Liberal, and most Liberals are extremely ignorant. Not all, but most.

Also, where is Hoover on that list?

I just checked their website, and it doesn't seem to bad. Seems like every other sensationalist news page...

Most Norwegian news sources are either rightist, or really boring. I'm a social democrat myself, and find rightie bias in every mainstream paper. Having said that, the two most right-wing parties here dislike each other, so most news pages likes Høyre ("right"; conservatives), but hates Fremskrittpartiet ("Progress Party" Republicans Light, though more to the left than the US democrats.). The difference between the two are more vast than the difference between the US mainstream parties. We have a total of eight mainstream parties.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 16, 2011,
Why do ignorant Liberals have to label all Conservatives as Christian fanatics? Oh, because they are ignorant Liberals full of hate instead of common sense and basic intelligence!
Quote by Larry Masterson
Why do ignorant Liberals have to label all Conservatives as Christian fanatics? Oh, because they are ignorant Liberals full of hate instead of common sense and basic intelligence!

Someone with basic intelligence doesn't generalize.
Quote by darkcheef
Fox isn't even that bad

People in the Pit love to exaggerate

Quit maintaining a realistic perspective! You're going to get eaten alive down here.

In case anybody hasn't noticed, the state of journalism as a whole is pretty pathetic. Fox News is a minor part of it. At least they're better than NPR, though.
Ignorant liberal is a terrible misnomer.

Ignorance is a lack of education, and those who identify as "liberal" have statistically been shown to have a higher degree of education on average.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Larry Masterson

Good joke, bro. Now, I don't live in America (thank god for that) but saying Fox News is bringing honest news is a bit... Let's call it weird. I watch Fox News for a good laugh sometimes because a rather big part of the, so called, news are smear campaigns. Some of the interviews are just plain stupid, and you can't argue against the lacking skills of Bill O'Reilly.

Or maybe you are just a troll?

Obama is certainly not the best President in the history of the United States but call him the worst is stretching it. What is your reason to say this?
Quote by TunerAddict
Ignorant liberal is a terrible misnomer.

Ignorance is a lack of education, and those who identify as "liberal" have statistically been shown to have a higher degree of education on average.

This is a pretty moot point. I believe he was saying "Why do liberals who are ignorant say...," not that all liberals are ignorant.
Quote by Gumle

Good joke, bro. Now, I don't live in America (thank god for that) but saying Fox News is bringing honest news is a bit... Let's call it weird. I watch Fox News for a good laugh sometimes because a rather big part of the, so called, news are smear campaigns. Some of the interviews are just plain stupid, and you can't argue against the lacking skills of Bill O'Reilly.

Or maybe you are just a troll?

Obama is certainly not the best President in the history of the United States but call him the worst is stretching it. What is your reason to say this?

He says it because he doesn't understand how politics or our government works.

Partisans are just clueless.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by NotFromANUS
This is a pretty moot point. I believe he was saying "Why do liberals who are ignorant say...," not that all liberals are ignorant.

He was making blanket generalizations.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Page 1 of 3