It has come down to these two amps. Both, as I have been told are good amps, however I heard the same thing about the DRRI. The problem I had with DRRI is that there was not enough clean headroom for country and jazz. I am going to sell the DRRI and my Marshall JCM DSL 50 to pay for one of these amps.

Sebago Sound Double Trouble 50($1600)
cons- NO REVERB, only 50 watts(Clean Headroom).

Music Man HD130 modded by Andy Fuchs into an ODS($1100) rated at 100 watts
cons- Not an original Production model
Pros- Half power switch if 100 watts is too much, REVERB!!

There it is. I am leaning towards the Fuchs because of the reverb. Even though, I have never heard a really good reverb on an amp before. I didn't like the reverb on the Roland JC-120. Truthful, the best reverb I have heard is on my Spider III 30 watt combo.

I just need a good amp to gig with playing Country, Jazz, Rock, and Blues. I'm not looking for the Holy Grail or signature tone.
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Go with the music man. My band mate plays a hd150 and those things are sweet amps.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Awesome! Any other opinions?
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Has anyone played the Double Trouble 50?
Depends. How much do you like the Dumble sound?

The Fuchs ODS will do that very well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
keep in mind that the fuchs mod takes almost everything out of the amp and replaces it, so it won't sound anything like a music man
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Dumble is famous for overdrive or clean sounds?

that is good to hear Ibanez,...I was told the only thing remaining in the music man is the iron.

I think I am gonna go with the Fuchs at this point. Thanks for all input and advice!
Quote by WesM.Vaughan
Dumble is famous for overdrive or clean sounds?

that is good to hear Ibanez,...I was told the only thing remaining in the music man is the iron.

I think I am gonna go with the Fuchs at this point. Thanks for all input and advice!

Well, it's called the Overdrive Special for a reason...

But it does both. Santana's used one, Robben Ford, John Mayer, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and more.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
d-style amps are known for both. great cleans and great overdrive.

well great if you are into bluez. not so great for metal.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer