Do you ever have those moments where you do something incredibly stupid and you say to yourself "What the hell was I thinking?" I'm sure you have (unless if you're the Most Interesting Man in the World or something).

One instance that will always stick out to me is when I went to the grocery store to get...well, groceries... and I run into this girl at my school that I have a little crush on and I was kind of freaking out because I couldn't find what I was looking for. She kept trying to make conversation so I tried to redirect her attention so I could make a run for it. I look at her in the eyes and laugh/talk "LOOK AT THESE ORANGES!!! HAHAHA." I pick up two oranges and carry them away, leaving my basket.

What about you?
POST RAWK
I tried to open a beer bottle with my teeth for the first time ever, one cracked tooth later and I thought "Why did I do that?"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

TS's mom. ololololololol

Seriously though, I fucked up a meeting I had with this girl.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
I was the "Most Interesting Man in the World" in my bros video project he did for english. He was spoofing the Dos Equeas commerical. Any way I still ask my self, "WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?" Now people call me on that. All the time. It's been 4 months.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Last edited by Robbin'TheHood at Apr 16, 2011,
All the time mate.

Why did I go out with her?
Why did I drink that?
Did I just say that?
Why did I shag that?!

They happen quite a bit
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
At least once a day I ask myself "Why did I do that?", but I never regret anything, because I'm danish, and thus retarded.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by crazywatermelon
I clicked on that 3 times before I caught on....

No way. Me too!
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

Shaved my chest hair. I regretted it the next morning, especially since it was summer.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Got my hair cut retardedly, today. I once had hair past my shoulders. Now I look special.
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by maiden_man_666
Got my hair cut retardedly, today. I once had hair past my shoulders. Now I look special.

Yeah. I did that before I got my hair down to about my eyes now though. I'm gonna get it a bit longer and just leave it there.
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

Quote by Robbin'TheHood
I was the "Most Interesting Man in the World" in my bros video project he did for english. He was spoofing the Dos Equeas commerical. Any way I still ask my self, "WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?" Now people call me on that. All the time. It's been 4 months.

Quote by Zoot Allures

Thats true.
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I was in class when i was about 12. The teacher mentioned that it was only a week until Christmas. Everyone went 'yesss', but I went over the top with a big 'BOOOYAAAHHHH BOIZ'.

Still haunts me today
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
I love these kinds of threads.

I have two.

1 When I was maybe 14 I mixed a bunch of flour, sugar and baking soda to make an enormous bag of what looked like cocaine.
Needless to say police were called, and the contents of said bag were tested.

After the cops took my bag of white mix, I thought WTF was I thinking bringing that to school.

2 When I used to go to church there was this chick I had a HUGE crush on named Cindy.

Well one day I saw her in the grocery store, and all I could do is stand there with my mouth open and stare at her.
Needless to say the meeting didn't go to well as she never spoke to me again.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by nincompoop
I tried to open a beer bottle with my teeth hand for the first time ever, one cracked tooth gashed-open thumb later and I thought "Why did I do that?"

Never even heard of anyone doing that, what made you think that was a good idea in the first place?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Oh man, i couldnt even begin.

I also ask myself the "what would happen if i did this instead?" That one has been coming up way too much recently.
Quote by crazywatermelon
Do you ever have those moments where you do something incredibly stupid and you say to yourself "What the hell was I thinking?" I'm sure you have (unless if you're the Most Interesting Man in the World or something).

One instance that will always stick out to me is when I went to the grocery store to get...well, groceries... and I run into this girl at my school that I have a little crush on and I was kind of freaking out because I couldn't find what I was looking for. She kept trying to make conversation so I tried to redirect her attention so I could make a run for it. I look at her in the eyes and laugh/talk "LOOK AT THESE ORANGES!!! HAHAHA." I pick up two oranges and carry them away, leaving my basket.

What about you?

That's hilarious

I spent over an hour online with technical support one night because my laptop wouldn't turn on. He then asks me to take out the battery and unplug it. I look at my plug, and it was laying on the ground. I just assumed it was plugged in without even checking.

I'm just like "um... oh! I plugged it in a different outlet and it worked. Thanks!" and hung up. I felt like such a retard.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
There was one time I looked at my mate's pint of cider and almost said 'that looks like apple juice' :S

then I decided to voice the fact that I almost said that.

It's also a thought I've had often during hangovers. "I don't even remember that... shit I must have been absolutely pissed" has saved me prolonged embarrassment on several occasions.

My mate (let's label her A for convenience) was trying to get me and my mates to go to her ex boyfriend's house warming party. I used to get on quite well with him but that changed after I found out what he'd done whilst abroad doing charity work. Unfortunately I was put in the middle between the friend who found this info out (B) and Girl A who weren't getting on at the time. So I decided to stay out of it. Anyway A and her boyfriend broke up a while after, but apparently she never found out about his foreign adventures, so when I laughed when she invited us to his house she wasn't best pleased. Then she started to defend him saying that the reason they broke up was that she'd cheated on him just before they broke up. I instantly responded with "oh that's ok, he cheated on you well before that". And in those few seconds, I brought up months of shit between friends A and B that had been long forgotten.

I also agreed (along with another friend, just in case one of us couldn't do it) that if my in-the-closet friend died, I'd go into his flat and get rid of some stuff before his family saw them. It was just a single suitcase so I thought it'd be easy and I was treating it semi-jokingly (we'd been drinking all afternoon). Then my mate pops up with 'why? what's in it?' to which the owner of the suitcase responds 'you can have a look if you want' and opened it. I knew there could be nothing good in that suitcase yet for some reason I decided to look.

Cue the thread title.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Apr 16, 2011,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
There was one time I looked at my mate's pint of cider and almost said 'that looks like apple juice' :S

then I decided to voice the fact that I almost said that.

It's also a thought I've had often during hangovers. "I don't even remember that... shit I must have been absolutely pissed" has saved me prolonged embarrassment on several occasions.

My mate (let's label her A for convenience) was trying to get me and my mates to go to her ex boyfriend's house warming party. I used to get on quite well with him but that changed after I found out what he'd done whilst abroad doing charity work. Unfortunately I was put in the middle between the friend who found this info out (B) and Girl A who weren't getting on at the time. So I decided to stay out of it. Anyway A and her boyfriend broke up a while after, but apparently she never found out about his foreign adventures, so when I laughed when she invited us to his house she wasn't best pleased. Then she started to defend him saying that the reason they broke up was that she'd cheated on him just before they broke up. I instantly responded with "oh that's ok, he cheated on you well before that". And in those few seconds, I brought up months of shit between friends A and B that had been long forgotten.

I also agreed (along with another friend, just in case one of us couldn't do it) that if my in the closet friend died I'd go into his flat and get rid of some stuff before his family saw them. It was just a single suitcase so I thought it'd be easy and I was treating it semi-jokingly (we'd been drinking all afternoon). Then my mate pops up with 'why? what's in it?' to which the owner of the suitcase responds 'you can have a look if you want' and opened it. I knew there could be nothing good in that suitcase yet for some reason I decided to look.

Cue the thread title.

I think you accidentally a word.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Sizzleby
I think you accidentally a word.

fine, put a hyphen between the words 'in', 'the' and 'closet'.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Oh jesus....maybe I should bullet point?

Off the top of my head...

Downing a liter of Jack Daniels before 9pm, throwing up, passing out, then rising and doing the same with 15 shots of sourz for midnight on new years.

Every time I've taken the cap off a bottle and thrown the drink in the next bin I walk past.

Putting a penny on a lit zippo for half an hour, then putting my arm on the penny, so I had the queen's face scarred into me for a few weeks. Still have a salami-looking scar on my arm.

Riding down a steep hill on a bike, shirt off, eyes on phone, both hands texting. Hit a car.

Every time I haven't said no to a one night stand while drunk (in fact, or sober) and now accumulated so many awkward "friends".

Taking mescaline on the morning of a day out to a theme park. I was sick so many times, and by the end of the day I was freaked to shit.
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Apr 16, 2011,
A lot of the stupid sh*t I do ends in some one bleeding.
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

When I was six, my Dad gave me a ten dollar bill. I asked my Dad, "What happens if I rip money in half?" He responds just tape it back up and clerks will still accept it. I then proceeded to take the ten dollar bill he had given me and rip it into one hundred pieces. I couldn't tape it bakc together and to this day I think, "Why the F*** did I do that?"
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

Quote by Robbin'TheHood
When I was six, my Dad gave me a ten dollar bill. I asked my Dad, "What happens if I rip money in half?" He responds just tape it back up and clerks will still accept it. I then proceeded to take the ten dollar bill he had given me and rip it into one hundred pieces. I couldn't tape it bakc together and to this day I think, "Why the F*** did I do that?"

It will hunt you for the rest of your life, telling it to your grandchildren prob ending up them doing the same

from the top of my head, yesterday was this party and we did "shotgun" (put the jay in your mouth and just blow it in someone else's mouth, instant stoner) and my mate did it like three times but he's not really used to pot so you know what happened...
few hours later, I'm babysitting him but instead of keeping a distance I stand next to him and suddenly I had all this digested pizza n sh*t over my face, shirt n pants

other incidents: cut myself, cut someone else, steal mate's gf's, etc etc
I do this thing where when someone says something and I feel like I could say something funny back, I'll start the sentence before I know how to finish it, and oddly enough most of the time it works. But every now and then I just say something that makes absolutely no sense at all. And I always wonder what the heck I just said, cause it's usually entertaining...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Lemoninfluence
fine, put a hyphen between the words 'in', 'the' and 'closet'.

Nevermind, I misread it.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Got caught doing something I shouldnt have been....

I was under the stage at an event with someone I shouldnt have been with, nobody could find us..cops were called..parents flipped...little forsight woulda done alotta good.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel

I was under the stage at an event with someone I shouldnt have been with, nobody could find us..cops were called..parents flipped...little forsight woulda done alotta good.

And the award for vaguest post of the year goes to...

Np
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I regret very little
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Controlpanel

A little less foreplay woulda done alot more good...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
^win

just got another one: you know how Jawbreakers change colour when you suck on 'em? Well, I was bout twelve, first day of summer vacation and I tried cutting it in half just to see all the colours. Five minutes later I was on my way to the hospital with a completely red Jawbreaker /wtfdidIdothat
Quote by TimTheWizard
^win

just got another one: you know how Jawbreakers change colour when you suck on 'em? Well, I was bout twelve, first day of summer vacation and I tried cutting it in half just to see all the colours. Five minutes later I was on my way to the hospital with a completely red Jawbreaker /wtfdidIdothat

You totally need to change that avatar. I thought Kensai had elmo back for a minute then.