What are some really good gory films?
I need some recommendations for next week (so it can come in the mail on time). I'm having a few friends over and they want something that will make their stomach churn.

We've already seen all the Saws, Midnight Meat Train, Body Double, and Human Centipede.

Help?
POST RAWK
Laid To Rest. Saw it on Netflix at my friend's place once. It sucked hard, but it was pretty gory.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I'm really sorry to give an honest answer

Braindead
Re-Animator
Beyond Re-Animator
The Slaughter

I can't stress how much you need Braindead, though. But ask the Film Thread, we're unbelievable film nerds.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Planet Terror is cool.

Not as gory as some though.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Baby Joel
Actually Antz was gorier.

Ok, when I saw Antz in theaters (I was about 10 or so) they said a curse word and I stood up out of my seat and shouted "OOOOOOHHHH!!! THEY SAID A BAAAAD WORD!"
POST RAWK
Men Behind The Sun
The Evil Dead
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
If the thought of a vagina biting your penis off turns your stomach, watch Teeth. Terrible movie, but it sounds like what you're looking for
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
If you have netflix, watch DEAD ALIVE. It's a Peter Jackson film (Lord of the Rings trilogy) and it is disgustingly gory, plus it's late 80's so there isn't any CGI it's all make-up and props. If a priest "who kicks ass for the lord" isn't good enough, check out "Tokyo Gore Police" which is supposed to be the bloodiest movie made of all time. Enjoy buddy
Quote by cm880999
Not fast enough.. try playing this song i wrote it's called trolls delight!

heres the progression

A F Bb Gm E C D A Bm C Bm A Bm Bb Bm Cm Cb C Cbm A

played at 883 bmp change the chord every click

its pretty easy though
Quote by D&DLover
I second the Re-animator. And Dead Alive or Bad Taste

I second Bad Taste.

But you KNOW Peter Jackson's worst film.

Braindead.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Alexander_BR
Ichi The Killer. Do it. Seriously, as a film student, this is the most unnecessarily violent film I can think of.

this and the random semen at the beginning
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Alexander_BR
Ichi The Killer. Do it. Seriously, as a film student, this is the most unnecessarily violent film I can think of.

Seen it. Own it.

Lovely film.
POST RAWK
Quote by Alexander_BR

This. Fukken great film.

Also; Battle Royale, wilderness and the cannibal holocaust.

Idk...I used to love horror films...now I'm a big pansy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Asylum
Hostel
Visitor Q
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Gore Gore Girls was fantastically corny but incredibly gory as well. Give it a go if you want a good laugh.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Alexander_BR

+1. Audition is also good too, but not "gory".
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Toy Story, all of em.
They get amputations, they get tortured, they almost got incinerated even!

Nah, can only think of Ichi n Hostel really.. not that many films shock me/make me throw up
Watch Martyrs and A'l Interieur in a double feature. A'l Interieur is gorier, and both are actually pretty good films, gore aside.

or Niku Daruma and the first three Guinea Pig if you just want senseless violence.
dead alive/braindead
bad taste
evil dead
premutos: lord of the living dead
riki oh: story of Ricky
island of death
cannibal holocaust
cannibal ferox

the last three were banned in more than several countries/regions including Britain.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Apr 16, 2011,
Laid To Rest.

watch while listening to the Lamb of God song for added effect.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky
You MUST watch this movie. Find a dubbed copy if possible, the terrible voiceovers just adds to the insanity of Ricky. The plot makes little to no sense, but has some of the greatest gore moments, such as a transvestite kicking a dog in half, a man cutting his stomach out to strangle Ricky, and several eyes taken out
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by crazywatermelon
Ok, when I saw Antz in theaters (I was about 10 or so) they said a curse word and I stood up out of my seat and shouted "OOOOOOHHHH!!! THEY SAID A BAAAAD WORD!"

cat
Dawn of the dead. 30 Days of Night.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
The Evil Dead
Halloween series. The first one isn't that gory. Don't watch the 3rd. It has nothing to do with anything.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!