I would attempt to make one on my own, but I don't have the tools or the skill necessary.
Warmoth.com.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Warmoth'd do it for you, they'll do it to your exact specs too. The finishes are a little pricey but to my knowledge they're very good quality. The site's just warmoth.com. Best of luck, man, I'm a lefty too, it's hard for us! XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Green_Ghoul
sadly they don't make lefties.

...yeah they do.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Green_Ghoul
"» This Model Right Hand Only! «"

http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Bodies/Vintage/Mustang.aspx

Maybe stratocasters/telecasters, not mustangs.

Well I'll be damned. They did last year, I know that for sure. Fender must have wanted to corner the non-existent left-handed Mustang market and took away their option or something.

Now I don't know what to tell you. Good luck.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quote by LeviMan_2001
What about nirvana enthusiasts?

And yet, Fender refuses to cater to them. If they just put out one model for a year, they'd make millions off the backs of the parents of 14-year-olds with scruffy hair.

EDIT: Yeah, I see what you're saying about what I'm saying. By non-existent I didn't mean nobody wants them, I mean that they don't want Warmoth making things they don't make themselves. I'm sure people would legitimately want them (we're in a thread about someone wanting one right now), but for whatever reason, Leo hates lefties.

Except Hendrix.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Last edited by Reisgar42 at Apr 18, 2011,
But Leo Fender has nothing to do with Fender guitars anymore, he started G&L after he left the company.

You might be able to find a luthier near you, or someone you can commision a body from. Custom bodies get expensive pretty fast though, you better have a good budget.
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
hmmm, I don't know of any luthiers in the Metro Detroit area. One of my good friends knows of repair shops, but that's about it. And one of my old friends makes basses, but I haven't really talked to him in a while.

Over my searches from back a few months ago when I was hellbent on getting a mustang or jaguar, I came across "mutt guitars" but I was never too sure on how good they were because the guy is kinda.....out there. And it's hard to tell quality of his instruments from pictures/videos that he made himself. Also, he said that 25.5 and 24.75 scale necks are interchangeable, so that made me even more weary.
Quote by Metalfan41
But Leo Fender has nothing to do with Fender guitars anymore, he started G&L after he left the company.

And he's been dead since the '90s. It was a joke.
Quote by Joshua Garcia