My friend wants me to help him with programing some synth/electronic parts into a new song of his. I have a pretty good knack for it, but the only issue is that compared to him I'm a pretty big theory noob. I'm not ignorant, just far inferior to him. So, I was wondering if someone could make my life a whole lot easier and figure out what key the song is in.
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkIftjeTp3U

Thanks!
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
Quote by AlanHB
Where do you think it resolves to?

i totally knew u would say this haha

alan's right tho
Is this like a "you should have a better grounding in theory before you post or GTFO" kind of thing? I really don't know where it resolves to.
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
Quote by Macabre Lullaby
Is this like a "you should have a better grounding in theory before you post or GTFO" kind of thing? I really don't know where it resolves to.

No I'm just trying to help you. If we just tell you the key, you still won't know how to find the key for this or any other song. So we may as well take this opportunity to learn.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Okay, great, that I can get on board with. So like I said, I don't know where it resolves to. Where do we go from here? Should I just post the chords like jayx124 requested?
Quote by Macabre Lullaby
Okay, great, that I can get on board with. So like I said, I don't know where it resolves to. Where do we go from here? Should I just post the chords like jayx124 requested?

Yep that would be a good start.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud