You're right. It is a bit of a joke. Catchy, but not much else. Good job though. Keep it up. Thanks for the crit.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

i liked it, its was kinda funny and catchy. the beginning sounded like another song to me, but i cant remember what, but otherwise it was good. making little joke songs is fun and can be good once in awhile, and this song was
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
Quote by NOTAFOX
i liked it, its was kinda funny and catchy. the beginning sounded like another song to me, but i cant remember what, but otherwise it was good. making little joke songs is fun and can be good once in awhile, and this song was

Lol thanks man
Its a funny concept, good gag. I also listened to I bid you adieu, It was good I liked it especially that harmonica solo.
Quote by Osiris77
Its a funny concept, good gag. I also listened to I bid you adieu, It was good I liked it especially that harmonica solo.

Hahah thanks dude. Yeah I was hoping some people would check out some others. I don't know why I chose this song I guess just cause its funny.