Thanks, its pretty much just the G Major scale and some arpeggios of the chords. I just know the notes I can play in the scale have a few fast runs up my sleeve and try to make it sound melodic.
sounds great! good playing too..i wish it had drums it would sound sick! Q! how do you like the hd500? check out my tunes(link on signature)
Quote by zenabi87
sounds great! good playing too..i wish it had drums it would sound sick! Q! how do you like the hd500? check out my tunes(link on signature)

I like the Pod its great for practicing and recording stuff like this, definitely wouldn't take it over my Lonestar and Pedalboard but it has its place.

Edit: I just listened to your stuff man, I'm really digging it some cool creative stuff. Great quality too man did you do it in a studio or just at home?
Last edited by Osiris77 at Apr 18, 2011,
Quote by Osiris77
I like the Pod its great for practicing and recording stuff like this, definitely wouldn't take it over my Lonestar and Pedalboard but it has its place.

Edit: I just listened to your stuff man, I'm really digging it some cool creative stuff. Great quality too man did you do it in a studio or just at home?

Thanks for checking it out bro! i have a "home studio"