Page 1 of 3
What grinds your gears?

i hate when people eat and its audible. like chips are crunchy is fine. But i swear to god my housemates are hte most discussing eaters who have never been taught eating etiquette.

I can literally hear them chewing from the other end of the house (~40 ft) Sloppy wet gross sound chewing. One housemate is a really good looking girl, and if i was ever seeing her and took her to a restaurant her eating would be the end of it.

god it makes me mad

/ITT: frustration, rant, and judgement
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Apr 16, 2011,
Quote by Colgate Total
The Sens sucking so bad.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Nails on chalkboard = ouchies.

Nah not really, I never understood how that bothered people.
MichaelEMJAYARE
people who drive those huge-ass road****er 3000 trucks whose lightbulbs burn with the fires of a thousand suns.

shit's ****in annoying at night.
Go Veg.
the sound of styrofoam tearing and rubbing up against other styofoam, so irritating. Also the Habs being dominated each game yet still able to beat the bruins cause Price ****ed a leprechaun
the phrase "grinds your gears". Actually seeing that being used frequently and it is starting to grind my gears.
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
People who think obscure music is the only form of real music. Or anyone in general who tries to force-feed you what real music is
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by longneckdude
the phrase "grinds your gears". Actually seeing that being used frequently and it is starting to grind my gears.

blame family guy mon ami

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by im not mental
people who drive those huge-ass road****er 3000 trucks whose lightbulbs burn with the fires of a thousand suns.shit's ****in annoying at night.

this X84730247462
My sig? Nice.
ts and this thread.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Hipsters. ****ing hipsters.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
Quote by the_white_bunny
ts and this thread.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Lack of lubricant and when people use two gears that aren't made for each other.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
People who say one type of music is better because its more beautiful, not because they THINK it is, but because it IS
Check out my Black/Death metal band!
galadh.bandcamp.com

Quote by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.

Everyone using the grinds gears phrase because they heard it on Family Guy.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
The sound of a rake on concrete. It does the same for me that nails on a chalkboard for some and just makes me wanna curl up in a hole and die.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Women.
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 Active
Schecter Damien w/ Seymour Duncan Distortions
Peavey 6505+ 112
Blackstar HT-1RC
Visual Sound Double Trouble
Line 6 M-5
It's letting somebody borrowing my car saying that they can drive stick but they end up not knowing and either ride the clutch or grind the gears.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Neo Nazis
I just watched a documentary on Neo-Nazis so I'm about ready to go on a vicious pillow punching rampage. Although I would think they grind most everyone's gears.
You, America. You grind my gears.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by im not mental
people who drive those huge-ass road****er 3000 trucks whose lightbulbs burn with the fires of a thousand suns.

shit's ****in annoying at night.

hey bro i drive one of those trucks..... its a little bit differnt when your in the driver seat
being broke being broke grinds my gears
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by maidenrulz19

So sigged
Quote by maidenrulz19
When I spend upwards of $120 at a restaurant and they can't seem to figure out how to cook a medium rare steak.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Friction.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
What grinds my gears....well I guess I grind them when I shift without using the clutch I guess.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by BladeSlinger
Friction.

icwatudidthar

OT, when I get judged on what I choose to wear and listen to, as oppose to scene kids and ignorant "white gangsters". Honestly, if I want to wear black jeans, an Arch Enemy, Behemoth, or a Dethklok shirt, why do I get judged and get called satanic, if I don't force my music on people, be rude to anyone, and don't piss people off? So strange is this America..
Page 1 of 3