You kids think you seen EPIC threads? You seen nothing yet. (PURE LULZ INSIDE)

GTFIH children...

I hope this isn't aganist the rules but here's a thread from Ya Boy Dave from the misc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133668381

Enjoy brothers.

EDIT: Cliffs on the events http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133668381&page=69
Last edited by The Arsis at Apr 17, 2011,
Who is willing to read all this? So a girl wants to cheat on another guy. Big deal.

Edit: What is "cliffs"?'

there's nothing funny about this. Guy willingly decides to screw another guy's fiance and film it and let a forum know about it AND THEN apologize to the guy? FFS.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Apr 17, 2011,
wat
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
There is nothing funny about this. It's just a bunch of idiots posting 1rd.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Skip to page 41 for lulz.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
that wasn't funny...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Posting on the fist page of an epic thread!

Oh wait, I'm not on that lame forum. What a boring read.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by metaldud536
Who is willing to read all this? So a girl wants to cheat on another guy. Big deal.

Edit: What is "cliffs"?'

there's nothing funny about this. Guy willingly decides to screw another guy's fiance and film it and let a forum know about it AND THEN apologize to the guy? FFS.

Stop being a beta whiteknight and man up.
Quote by The Arsis
Yeah, because a guitar forum where majority of threads are about bitching over music genres is so much more fun. So fun.

IF YOU DON' LIKE IT, YOU CAN GIT OUT!

I'm not saying this place is much better, but at least we're above spamming "first page!" on every potentially above average thread.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by The Arsis
Seriously, name one good thread on this forum. Just one. Haha

You guys can't even talk about women or sex on here without getting banned. Haha

we can't?
Quote by lushacrous
IF YOU DON' LIKE IT, YOU CAN GIT OUT!

I'm not saying this place is much better, but at least we're above spamming "first page!" on every potentially above average thread.

Cliffs:

1. cheating slag contacts OP to bang
2. OP wants to teach her a lesson (Says he will only bang her if his friend can join)
3. Flims himself and his friend banging her
4. She finds out he's filming and runs out of his house
5. OP plans to send it off to her husband

Now, name on UG thread that compares. By the way, I seen the video. come at me bro.
I find most body building people are lame so that explains the lack of epicness...which is sad coming from a person who has been working on 2 musical pieces for a month and is once again sitting in his room working on music on the biggest party weekend of the school year...
Quote by The Arsis

You guys can't even talk about women or sex on here without getting banned. Haha

We have a sex thread. And also, whether or not someone has "touched a woman" makes no difference in the content of that thread. Maybe someone who has experienced their girlfriend cheat on them would understand it more? Or someone who has knowingly cheated on a guys girlfriend? And I thought it was amusing, not worth the hype you created for it though.
Aw shit, I was wondering how this would turn out.

Not sure if you should have brought it here though. >_>

edit: You're just acting like a shit now, I'm out of this thread.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by FireHawk
I find most body building people are lame so that explains the lack of epicness...which is sad coming from a person who has been working on 2 musical pieces for a month and is once again sitting in his room working on music on the biggest party weekend of the school year...

I find most guitarists are lame socially awkward teenagers that spend most of their time playing guitar while not having a social life. Explains why they spend most days on this forum and can't even muster up the balls to talk to a female. Pathetic.
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
We have a sex thread. And also, whether or not someone has "touched a woman" makes no difference in the content of that thread. Maybe someone who has experienced their girlfriend cheat on them would understand it more? Or someone who has knowingly cheated on a guys girlfriend? And I thought it was amusing, not worth the hype you created for it though.

U mad?
Quote by The Arsis
Cliffs:

1. cheating slag contacts OP to bang
2. OP wants to teach her a lesson (Says he will only bang her if his friend can join)
3. Flims himself and his friend banging her
4. She finds out he's filming and runs out of his house
5. OP plans to send it off to her husband

Now, name on UG thread that compares. By the way, I seen the video. come at me bro.

Uh, where did you get the impression that I didn't know what happened in that thread? This is in no way, shape, or form a legitimate reply to anything I said in my last post

Stop taking everything so personal dude

inb4 you say come at me bro for the 14th time
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Last edited by lushacrous at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by The Arsis

sex thread?
Quote by The Arsis
I find most guitarists are lame socially awkward teenagers that spend most of their time playing guitar while not having a social life. Explains why they spend most days on this forum and can't even muster up the balls to talk to a female. Pathetic.

Good thing that doesn't describe me, since I got out and party and get laid fairly often. Then again I don't play guitar anymore so eh whatevs.

I find it funny though about all the body building people I know, usually just work the muscles to impress girls that don't care because they are socially awkward and can't take hints that girls don't like them. If they do like them usually its like a wasted 3 months of the girls time. Body builders usually are compensating for something with there big muscles. Penis? Personality? Intelligence? All 3? You choose.

Whats even better is when they aren't professional body builders or don't play sports. So they just have these random ass muscles for no reason. I hope them protein shakes taste good.

So how big are your biceps bro'?
Last edited by FireHawk at Apr 17, 2011,
Scroll down and rate this thread
1 : Terrible

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by The Arsis

Quote by The Arsis
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard

U mad?

holy irony batman.

The guy was just explaining something.
You, on the other hand, tried to insult the whole forum out of your frustration because most of us don't find your epic thread funny.

Sir, I'm fairly certain that U mad.
Quote by The Arsis
Yet the body builders spend most days on a forum too?

And you're posting on this forum too? Why are you even here?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown