Shutup man. You're not Zyzz, you're not cool and since you are posting this in the pit you are probably not built either.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
How are you typing this? Don't you have some defenseless women to be hitting?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I find it funny though about all the body building people I know, usually just work the muscles to impress girls that don't care because they are socially awkward and can't take hints that girls don't like them. If they do like them usually its like a wasted 3 months of the girls time. Body builders usually are compensating for something with there big muscles. Penis? Personality? Intelligence? All 3? You choose.

Whats even better is when they aren't professional body builders or don't play sports. So they just have these random ass muscles for no reason. I hope them protein shakes taste good.
The sad thing is he probably thinks he looks cool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown