Stumbled upon this site: http://www.daisyrock.com/

They have some beautiful guitars if you're into glam rock.

They're real cheap though, does anyone here have any experiences with some of these beauties?
My sister has two of their guitars and a Danelectro. She has been playing for a while. I very rarely touch her gear but they are decent.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
Friend of mines neice has couple them though I personally haven't played one.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I think these are nice especially the elites.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Some of them aren't too bad, better than some of the Squiers I've played.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
I have been told that Schecter owns Daisy Rock, and most people agree that they make a very nice guitar for the price
Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been told that Schecter owns Daisy Rock, and most people agree that they make a very nice guitar for the price

Daisy Rock is owned by Alfred Music Publishing. But it was founded by the wife of the President of Schecter and Schecter handled early production. Some of the currently Daisy Rock models appear to be modified Schecter designs, but then again plenty of Schecters look like modified ESPs which look like modified PRS guitars, so what's really going on is anyone's guess.
Holy shizznick, I want one of star ones!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"