What was it?

Mine was: Yeah, something tells me that wouldn't work out
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
"Not your ordinary chit-chat session. It's the friends making time! Friends are waiting in your area to meet you ($0.99/min)"

yeah wtf
cat
"Amelia:well looks like its bed time. i got the rugrats tucked in and im exhausted from giving blood. that just wears you out. so ill text you tomorrow. wish you could have stayed tonight. Goodnight "

alrighttt gigitty gigitty goo
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
foreveralone.jpg
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
"ya"
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
I just ordered a pizza.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
None.

I tyell all my friends and family that if they text me I will kill them.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
You'll have to show it to me tomorrow
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"The reefer is on it's way, Satchmo."
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
"got a jug of apple pie moonshine too"

Monday night is gonna be interesting.
"Shame the kitchen is so small. When I get my own place I'm going to make sure the kitchen is big enough for us to make rice crispy treats and other food with room to spare."

We have a strange relationship, lol.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
"Think, in another 3 weeks you will have friends to fiddle your widdle cuz they will be out of school."

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
"what if Harrison Ford appeared outta nowhere in the delorean and took you to 1943 and dumped you off?
"pretty rad! thanks man, there's always next time. hopefully we can set something up together"

asking a friend how his bands show went with regards on me not attending. although he did flake on plans two days ago >.>
"This is just the worst."

Pit, I have done something, really, really bad on omegle.
Quote by due 07

*mother of god.jpg*
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
"wooo!thanks agian.lol"
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by due 07

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

UG Awards
'Aww way too cute hehe :-)'
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Quote by due 07

Try me. I really want to know what it is, since I once potentially did something really, really, really bad on omegle once too. I trolled someone HARD. Actually, too hard. I lost character and I don't know what I did
Heidi: "Hey when should I go to your house later? "
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by seeneyj
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

I feel like shit for it. I took advantage of a 15 year old boy. I know you guys are going to say he wasn't a 15 year old boy, but trust me, he was . I pretended I was a girl and sent him nudes... and I got him to put his fingers up his ass, for pleasure.

The he put a tampon up there (wtf).

Then he put a 4 inch lotion bottle.

I told him that I felt like I loved him (after the "cybersexing"). He has grown increasingly emotionally attached to me through the last week, thanks to email. Then he found out that it was all a joke. But he was such a nice kid. It was just a meaningless little joke that got blown out of proportion. I feel like shit, seriously. This all sounds comical, I know. But I feel awful. I manipulated this kid just for laughs.
Quote by JDizzle787
Try me. I really want to know what it is, since I once potentially did something really, really, really bad on omegle once too. I trolled someone HARD. Actually, too hard. I lost character and I don't know what I did

Same . I'm seriously ****ing done with lieing to people on that website.
Quote by due 07
I feel like shit for it. I took advantage of a 15 year old boy. I know you guys are going to say he wasn't a 15 year old boy, but trust me, he was . I pretended I was a girl and sent him nudes... and I got him to put his fingers up his ass, for pleasure.

The he put a tampon up there (wtf).

Then he put a 4 inch lotion bottle.

I told him that I felt like I loved him (after the "cybersexing"). He has grown increasingly emotionally attached to me through the last week, thanks to email. Then he found out that it was all a joke. But he was such a nice kid. It was just a meaningless little joke that got blown out of proportion. I feel like shit, seriously. This all sounds comical, I know. But I feel awful. I manipulated this kid just for laughs.

OMG that is GOLD!!!
I'd sig it if it wasn't so long

UG Awards
"don't mention it bubba"

makes it funnier if you realize a waffle house cook sent it to me.
we make fun of rednecks while we're hanging out.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Page 1 of 4