So far, it is to rock out
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

/thread
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
life/līf/Noun
1. The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

happy?
Also, you should watch this.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Nobody knows.

End of, if you ask me. Nobody knows what the meaning is. Nobody knows if there's meaning in the first place. However:

(Hypothetically) Just because life, the universe, and all that good stuff has meaning/reason/purpose/etc., there's no reason to believe the purpose or anything is something we find fulfilling or worthwhile.

Lets say we do find out our universe was created for a purpose. Why does that purpose have to be fulfilling and satisfying to our wants?

^Eh, the above is bullshit speculating.

TS, just live your life. Have fun. Try not to hurt others.
The meaning of life is death.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by RU Experienced?
What's the meaning of death then?

Rock and roll.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
In reality, the only meaning/purpose life has is the meaning/purpose you decide it has, as already a few have mentioned.

My purpose of life that I decided upon is to be happy, and I think that's true for most people.
Quote by RU Experienced?
What's the meaning of Rock and roll?

Neil ****ing Young
Quote by Gabel
To make money.

The society that you live in wants you to work, make money and have kids so that they can work and make money.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by RU Experienced?
I loved his song Horse With No Name.

*clutches chest*
Quote by Gabel
We attempt to give it meaning, but there isn't any really... we're animals who can't accept our insignificance, so we try to find significance our minds/bodies

just live fuck and eat, you'll be ok
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
To survive, thrive, and reproduce.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I loved his song Horse With No Name.

I always thought his song LA Woman was better.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I always thought his song LA Woman was better.

*clutches chest*
Quote by Gabel
Scientists tend to disagree on specifics, but generally "life" has been defined as the ability to sustain certain chemical processes and adapt to an environment.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Done

/thread
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
The purpose of life would appear to be to carry on existing, to procreate and further the line, ect, but to use the the term 'meaning' of life suggests an intelligence behind it's creation, and since there's no definitive evidence for the existence of such an intelligence, there's no reason to think that life has to have a 'meaning'.
To live with others of the same life form, work together, and reproduce. Simple as pie.

You add your drams, ambisions and so forth upon that, and thus, you have a meaning of life.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 17, 2011,
In all seriousness, life is absolutely coincidental. It took billions and billions of years to spark the creation of everything we know
meaning is a completely human concept along with purpose.life has none
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
if you're religious, to satisfy god. if you're not, google nihilism.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2