Well, I've have had My Billie Joe Armstong Les Paul Jr. for about 2 weeks now, and I have to say. I'm pretty disappointed, I don't like the neck at all, I think it's terrible. I find it like a cheap low end neck where the strings lay really low at the beginning frets, then end up really high at the end. (even after a set up) and saying that I also don't like the way it plays.

I have played the, I guess what you would call a "normal" Les Paul Jr. when comparing it to this. I find them to play better.

I am very disappointed to the point of sadness. Growing up, being a fan of Green Day and Social Distortion (Johnny Wickersham being my favorite Guitarist) I thought it would be awesome to finally own a "top end" Les Paul Jr.

Opinions?
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
Quote by Darkflame
sounds like major truss rod adjustment is needed

my neck is straight tho..
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
The Jr has never been "top end" anything...
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
I would've got a '60's Tribute if I were in your situation. It's a lot cheaper and sounds pretty similar, and it looks and plays better IMO.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
it sounds like your guitar really needs a professional set-up. I've played several that shipped with really ugly set-ups and they were god awful whilst ones with good set-ups were quite nice
Quote by krehzeekid
it sounds like your guitar really needs a professional set-up. I've played several that shipped with really ugly set-ups and they were god awful whilst ones with good set-ups were quite nice

Yuppers. Sounds like the nut was cut way too low.