I've been considering setting up LED's or something inside my Line 6 HD100 mkII, but i'm not sure how i would power it without soldering shit and changing the actual amp (i really don't want to do that), also i thought that with the tubes being hot and all, it might affect the lights/wiring/power source. My actual question is; is putting LED (any lights will do) lights into my amp possible, and how do i go about it?
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.
Have all my life's future earnings.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Just how loose is your urethra?

Quote by shavorules42
I have a 6 inch gauge in it, so I can cockdock so I'd say loose enough.
Not really.
There are many amps which have LEDs in the back such as huges and kettner etc. If you don't want to modify the wiring of your amp in any way then you'll have to hook up the LEDs to a seperate switch and power source to the amp itself. It should be a pretty easy job, just get a couple of LEDs or even one of those stick on LED lighting strips, hook it up to a battery and a resistor to limit the voltage to the prescribed value and a switch and stick it in the back of your amp...
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
That sounds easy enough. I'll research LED's and what not on the interweb, and see if i can make my own thing. I just had another thought though, what if i used cold cathode rods that you would use for modding a PC case. Would that be more effort or..?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Quote by shavorules42
Not really.
get some led christmas lights, attatch them to the amp, plug in to power outlet et voila
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.

I thought i should post here, my final product. I went to the electronics store in my area and told them what i wanted and they wired it all up in less than five minutes. I'm pleased with the outcome

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Quote by shavorules42
Not really.
That looks pretty awesome!
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans