Page 1 of 2
Well I had a really close shave the other day. Against the grain ftw.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
falling into your mother's vagina with my penis.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
used the pallet jack at work work like a skateboard through the storeroom, floor was very smooth
Gear
Epi Goth Explorer
Schecter Demon 7
Jackson JS30 Rhodes (modded)
Line 6 POD HD500
Roland Cube 60
Used sibilance.

Actually, once I was going quickly down some stone steps on a wet day in town, 3/4 way down, slipped and skid down the last 8 steps on my heels and was met by 6 or 7 people with their mouthes open. Needless to say, I straightened up and walked on.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Apr 17, 2011,
I stroked my face.
Gear:
Ibanez RGT6EX
Line 6 Spider 3 15
Hobner 265

Quote by Lost Dog
People absolutely love to see horrible accidents and murders, as well as any sort of fighting really. Just look at the news. We wouldn't watch it if it was boring.
I waxed my vagina.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by MetalManForLife
used the pallet jack at work work like a skateboard through the storeroom, floor was very smooth

That's always fun
I find it's more like a giant mini-scooter though
in school, this chick was like 'you want a pencil?'

and i replied 'that depends, do you?'
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by MetalManForLife

Did this on my last day at work. Flew right across the shop floor.

OT, getting it on with some french chick in a club, not knowing a word of french, but giving her 'the eyes'.

Edit: Playing beer pong with a huge crowd watching, downed a pint, turned round and threw it right up in front of everyone, then turned back and finished the dregs to huge cheers.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Last edited by frnzd at Apr 17, 2011,
Winning a beer drinking game, making sure everyone got home safely and scoring with the hottest chick of the group. All that in one night!
This one time, would never happen again in a million years.
*waltz in to class*
Girl I know - "HEY, GUESS WHAT I GOT ON MY TEST"
*randomly guesses 87*
........."did I tell you already?"
Me - "nope, just that good haha...ANYBODY GOT A PENCIL?, FORGOT MINE."
*pal tosses pencil from across the room, but falls too far and too low to catch*
*kicks pencil up with foot, sitting down in my chair, it flys up and comes down over the desk, slam my hand down, hits the tip in a way when it lands, it does like, 3 perfect spins, and I catch it as I was just writing with it*

It was the coolest ****ing thing ever, I'll never be able to do it again though.
Still though, for the moment, it was pure "**** Yeah."
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by frankie24
Winning a beer drinking game, making sure everyone got home safely and scoring with the hottest chick of the group. All that in one night!

You sure?
I got a girl's clothes off within 30 mins of meeting her, never knew her complete out of the blue
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Tango616
This one time, would never happen again in a million years.
*waltz in to class*
Girl I know - "HEY, GUESS WHAT I GOT ON MY TEST"
*randomly guesses 87*
........."did I tell you already?"
Me - "nope, just that good haha...ANYBODY GOT A PENCIL?, FORGOT MINE."
*pal tosses pencil from across the room, but falls too far and too low to catch*
*kicks pencil up with foot, sitting down in my chair, it flys up and comes down over the desk, slam my hand down, hits the tip in a way when it lands, it does like, 3 perfect spins, and I catch it as I was just writing with it*

It was the coolest ****ing thing ever, I'll never be able to do it again though.
Still though, for the moment, it was pure "**** Yeah."

Try and remember if there was one person who was missing from class that day, you might have a blitz situation there
Quote by Fat Lard
I whipped my dick out at a party for a 12 pack

Radical.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Evil_Magician
I once actually had sex with a girl

Now that is smooth...

On-topic: Once I managed to volley a football across to the other side of the football courts, and into the basketball hoop. I'm not even lying.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I unintentionally tripped and did a backflip onto a sofa and landed right next to the remote, and when I landed the remote got flipped up into the air since the sofa is springy and I caught it in my hand.

Unfortunately no one was around to see that
cat
Not me, but there's some video on the net of this overturned chair, then this guy just walks over to it, kicks it up, the chair lands perfectly normally, and the guy just sits into it. It's hard to describe, but, it's absolutely *perfect* :P
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
You know that thing on Bruce Almighty when he throws his arms back and his clothes come flying off? Yeah that. Just with a leather jacket.
I have a tendency to drop things and miraculously catch the dropped item. if someone says "nice catch," I say "I know I am" and wink seductively.
Being serious I was walking along with my drum sticks tucked in one of my folders and one slid out. I kicked it up using my foot before it hit the ground and caught it without breaking step at all, twas pretty smooth. I have a tendency to catch things on the top of my foot ie. Guitar picks etc.
In a karate competition, I got taken to the ground, but the other guy lost his footing. I pushed up from the floor with my hands, and managed to kick him in the head, winning me the fight.

All done completely by accident and out of instinct. I felt like this guy:

Page 1 of 2