Hey guys, does any one know of any good tutorials, videos, websites or bits of advice for getting really good vibrato using the tremolo arms, like yo see from guitarists like Jason Becker, Jeff Loomis and Kiko Loureiro? They have so much variation in there vibrato, and the tremolo arm vibratos can give a feel to a note which I really like.

I do NOT mean tremolo arm squeals like Dimebag Darrell or any thing.
Rob Chappers has a lesson on youtube. Just search Rob Chappers Whammy BAr or something like that.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Diamond Dave, you win man points. I haven't logged in for years, saw this thread and Instantly wanted to link to that. YOU BEAT ME TO IT >:C
To preface this, I'm not trying to sound like an asshole but there's just no other way to say it, you just grab the bar and shake it... If you want a sound like them, watch the way they are shaking it and and shake it that way. It's not something like alternate picking that you have to practice it for hours, it's just a bar you move with feeling.
Quote by Necronomicon
To preface this, I'm not trying to sound like an asshole but there's just no other way to say it, you just grab the bar and shake it... If you want a sound like them, watch the way they are shaking it and and shake it that way. It's not something like alternate picking that you have to practice it for hours, it's just a bar you move with feeling.

I get what your saying, but there are a variety of different ways you can do things, combining whammy use with slides and all sorts.