View poll results: Which is scariest
Primordial Monster
21 26%
Intelligent Psycopath
36 44%
The Offspring of Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber
25 30%
Voters: 82.
When it comes to fictional villains, which do you find scarier: the intelligent, plotting villain or the mindless, animalistic beast? Does the thought of a modern intelligent mind going rogue scare you more than the idea of a monster with primordial violence and strength?

Poll incoming.
Mindless animalistic beast, because you don't know what he is going to do.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
To me, the heroes are evil. Always saving humanity, the bastards!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I don't know. Depends. When I'm standing right in front of him? The animalistic one. But that's not a reasoned response (as I'm sure the smart villain guy can be just as dangerous in that situation), it's my own animalistic instincts taking over and the frontal lobe shutting down, basically. The animal dude is dangerous up close because that's what my gut tells me, though my brain says that the smart villain guy is probably just as bad.

If I was sitting on the other side of the world, I'd be more scared of the smart guy. Monsters aren't scary from a distance, but a dude with the brains and determination to wreck the whole planet sure is.
Fast headcrab dudes from HL2 > Hitler

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

That guy from Saw was pretty goddamn spooky. But then again, he's intelligent and vicious.

I think I'll just leave all these nasty feckers alone.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
the scariest villains are the female ones, of course.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't fear the evil. I'm part of it.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Well if we meet in person i'd be more scared of the mindless beast, but otherwise the plotting evil one.
I'd be scared of the intelligent ones because they know what they're doing is wrong but they still do it, at least with the mindless ones there's a chance you can teach them not to attack/kill people or however they get off.
cat
Evil humans, because torture is much more evil than just eating someone because you're a big hungry monster.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Fast headcrab dudes from HL2 > Hitler

[img*]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgsh9krBjl1qb79uko1_500.jpg

For sure, though it's the biggest anti-climax ever when you manage to get a shotgun blast off and it hits them in the face and they just drop, and you're just left wondering why the hell you were so scared.
intelligence implies that it can be reasoned with, deceived, and has all the other faults that come with being sentient. I have a better chance against that than against a salivating he-beast.
Quote by NosralTserrof

Beat me to it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Definitely primal beast. I've given it some though.

Unrelenting unreasonable monster that just wants to kill you.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."