JacobTheMe
26 8%
TheZephyrSon
3 1%
Kensai
58 19%
Voters: 311.
Page 1 of 6
After a month, finally enough forum members have decided they want to compete for the best dressed male of UG.

The noble warriors, brave enough to endure this test of lust and anguish, are listed below.

You can vote for your favorite UGer, because that's the way it works around here, but if you feel anarchistic and rebellious you could vote for the one with the best style!

The voting will be open for 3 days.

may the best man win

The Madcap:

MusicMan24:

frankv:

Daneeka

Alex Vik

Will-kun

(poll upcoming - rest of the pics are in the next post)
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
JacobTheMe:

(pics to big but still admissioned due to unclearness)

TheZephyrSon:

Kensai:

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
every single one of you except for Jacob fail completely at fashion. Glenn will be in here shortly to agree with me.
The only one that's actually wearing an outfit is will-kun. Everyone else is just wearing jeans and a shirt or a suit.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
You're all sexy men, but I do believe you need more colour.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by JamMan*
The only one that's actually wearing an outfit is will-kun. Everyone else is just wearing jeans and a shirt or a suit.

will-kun's "outfit" is an ugly-colored, faded sweat shirt with decent looking jeans. Doesn't work either.
EDIT: I am only commenting on the clothes, not the people wearing them. All of you are very good looking men, but your choice of clothes is something to be worked on.
It was between Daneeka and Will-Kun, for honestly, best dressed. Picked Daneeka because he looks like the fella from American Beauty.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Dirge Humani
WHY WASN'T I INCLUDED?

I has a sad

because you didn't send me a picture, you sad bestard.

Quote by CoreysMonster
will-kun's "outfit" is an ugly-colored, faded sweat shirt with decent looking jeans. Doesn't work either.

thanks man why aren't you competing?

oh btw:
Quote by JamMan*

+1
Quote by Dirge Humani
I posted it in the thread

thats not good enough. it explicitly said you should have sent it to me. Sorry man, better luck next year.

oh btw:
Quote by Will-kun
thanks man why aren't you competing?

Because I'm an overweight bastard who hates pictures of himself

I have a couple of old, thinner pictures of myself that are pretty fashionably awesome, but I didn't enter because those are like 5 years old.

EDIT: again, please don't take my negative comments personally. All of you are very good looking, and I'm only commenting on your choice of clothes.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 17, 2011,
I'd say willkun it looks like each pieces he is wearing actually coordinates with the others, plus if your wearing a good belt its good to show it off as well, the fella in the suits alright its just a bit basic so willkun takes the cake for me
Quote by CoreysMonster

I have a couple of old, thinner pictures of myself that are pretty fashionably awesome, but I didn't enter because those are like 5 years old.

EDIT: again, please don't take my negative comments personally. All of you are very good looking, and I'm only commenting on your choice of clothes.

you just get gayer and gayer with every post, don't you
Quote by CoreysMonster

No worries, I'm pretty confident that I could beat you fashion-wise any day

hehe, i love sounding like a tool.

oh btw:
hard to decide since they're all somewhat similar, but I voted for the one who pulled it off the best

But all of you lewk gewd
cat
dear god

I find everyone dress ugly. I'll vote for daneeka for suiting up at least. Closest to my way of dressing.

****, voted for musicman.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by Will-kun
No worries, I'm pretty confident that I could beat you fashion-wise any day

hehe, i love sounding like a tool.

I respectfully disagree.
Quote by CoreysMonster

*Pictures*
I respectfully disagree.

Pretty nice pics.

As for who's the best dressed, I'm not really loving most of it.
Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster

I respectfully disagree.

Tuck in your shirt.
Daneeka is keeping it real with that suit. Looking fucking boss lad.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I hate skinny girl jeans and the collared shirts most people have, so I guess I choose the guy in the blazer
I voted MadCap then kind of regretted it after seeing that his feet are almost as long as his legs .

Kensai would have been second, just missed out.

Not really impressed by anyone though.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Diamond Dave
lol, so you're wearing the same thing everyone who entered the comp is plus a jacket and that's the difference between having no idea about fashion and "respectfully disagree"ing?

No, fashion is about knowing what you can pull off and what works with your looks as a composition of visuals.

A dark jacket and white shirt work better with me because I have dark hair and pale skin, so the large contrast works to my advantage, since despite the "non casual" clothes I'm wearing them in a "casual" fashion.

This is for instance the problem wit Daneeka's outfit: I dig the suit/pants mixup, but why is the jacked buttoned up? The top is expressing officialness and business, and the jeans are expressing fun and casualness. The package on a whole expresses nothing at all, which is why it doesn't work.

Will-kun has darker skin, he should be aiming for a lighter colored sweat shirt, or at least something that doesnt look like it's been through the washing machine 3000 times.

Zephyrsong and Kensai are classy, yes, but just having the white shirt is boring. There are no accesories, no other colors, no spices. it's like making a prime rib steak from the most delicious cow in the world, but forgetting to add any seasoning.

Good gobbildy goop, am I the only person on UG who has any concept of visualisation and packaging?
Quote by CoreysMonster
No, fashion is about knowing what you can pull off and what works with your looks as a composition of visuals.

A dark jacket and white shirt work better with me because I have dark hair and pale skin, so the large contrast works to my advantage, since despite the "non casual" clothes I'm wearing them in a "casual" fashion.

This is for instance the problem wit Daneeka's outfit: I dig the suit/pants mixup, but why is the jacked buttoned up? The top is expressing officialness and business, and the jeans are expressing fun and casualness. The package on a whole expresses nothing at all, which is why it doesn't work.

Will-kun has darker skin, he should be aiming for a lighter colored sweat shirt, or at least something that doesnt look like it's been through the washing machine 3000 times.

Zephyrsong and Kensai are classy, yes, but just having the white shirt is boring. There are no accesories, no other colors, no spices. it's like making a prime rib steak from the most delicious cow in the world, but forgetting to add any seasoning.

Good gobbildy goop, am I the only person on UG who has any concept of visualisation and packaging?

???
Quote by CoreysMonster

Maybe you are not, but you might be the one only who talks about how much you know about it and then failing to really impress with said pictures.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

???

I think you mean this:

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Maybe you are not, but you might be the one only who talks about how much you know about it and then failing to really impress with said pictures.

Do better then

EDIT: okay, maybe I'm only jealous that everyone in the OP looks better than me, but cmon, I ragged on the girls' fashions, so I'm gonna do the same for the dudes
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
The only good one is the suit.

The rest are just boring clothes

And Kjell will obviously win. Not for clothes but cause everyone wants to suck his dick.

He's wearing jeans, that's not a suit.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I wasn't especially wowed by any of the outfits (only the very good looking males-very nicely done all of you ) but my vote goes to The Madcap.
Why is everyone bitching so much?

S A D B O Y S
Quote by CoreysMonster
I think you mean this:

Do better then

EDIT: okay, maybe I'm only jealous that everyone in the OP looks better than me, but cmon, I ragged on the girls' fashions, so I'm gonna do the same for the dudes

I have nothing to prove, I'm not very fond looking at myself and I really don't wanna be judged.

But I don't go out of my way and say that everyone dresses like shit and say they have no eye for fashion for that.

I can give you a hint of my dressing however; black hat, black jeans, white shirt or flannel shirt (tucked in) dark blue vest, jacket etc.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Suit =/= blazer and shirt

It's easier to say.

I think my teletubby costume wins to be honest.

So much win.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Why is everyone bitching so much?

they all fail at fashion. I feel like joining the fashion police myself. save the world one shoe at a time.