I've been given a hamster to look after for a couple of weeks, his name is Mr Pea.

How many of you have a hamster/rodent as a pet? And share you pet related stories!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
i used to have hamster called hugo. he was great

(cookie for the name reference)
now extra flamey
My girlfriend has 2 guinea pigs. We brought them into her room last night, then within about 2 minutes they had pissed all over the bed. Wee bastards.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
My girlfriend has 2 guinea pigs. We brought them into her room last night, then within about 2 minutes they had pissed all over the bed. Wee bastards.

Pun intended?
I had two hamsters. One ate the other. Then the surviving one died of pneumonia a short while later. Now I have no hamsters.
i think mine got a heart attack when my cat would jump on top of his cage. He died.
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Hamsters ****ing suck.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
I did a science project in the sixth grade involving a hamster. We had to borrow somebody else's hamster for it though. Looking back, it was kinda weird to just walk up to them and be like, "Hey, can I use your hamster for my science project?"
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

I have a name. It is Mitch.
You should lock it up in one of those running wheels they have in they're cage (if you don't have it then buy one), but the catch is that the wheel is powered by an electric motor. So the little fella has to keep running if it doesn't want to start flying against walls.
I had a hamster called Hammy.. she was found dead in a watering can
Had another called Ziggy Sawdust, he died slowly while we watched.. not sure why
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I had a cool hamster called Frank (I named it before I found out it was a girl ). My cousin let her escape and she died.

Such a cool hamster.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
i used to have a hamster, named it axl cos im a GNR fan, and cos it was ginger. He lived for 2 and a bit years, never bit anyone, was like a best friend for me, your typical /b/asement dweller. cried my eyes out when he dies. BAW.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Review/ sound clips otherwise the thread's gunna get closed.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by happytimeharry
I had two hamsters. One ate the other. Then the surviving one died of pneumonia a short while later. Now I have no hamsters.

According to the Pit, dying seems to be the only feature of Hamsters.

I had a Guinea pig once though

Now I only have a Cactus.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by RU Experienced?

It's funny now. When it happened it was so traumatic. It was early in the morning, a few minutes before the bus was due to arrive. I merrily skipped into the kitchen to eat some cereal and great my furry friends. To my horror, one of them had a giant chunk taken out of her side. The other was just sitting in the corner, covered in blood and avoiding making eye contact with me.

I was late for school that day...
I had a pet rat when I was little. He was an escape artist. He managed to chew off a metal bar of his cage, we repaired it and then he managed to somehow open one of the cage's doors and lurk around the apartment. We couldn't find out which door (there were 3 doors: on first floor, second floor and on the roof of 3rd floor), because somehow they were always closed and there were no broken bars. One day I saw, how he opened the first floor door and when I walked in just as he was about to escape, he had this "Oh shit!" look on his face

He also liked to hang around beneath our couch's cover, so you only saw a little bump moving around. When you removed the cover, he ran behind the couch cushions and you had to remove those. Basically you had to take the whole couch apart, just to catch him Oh yeah, under the couch cover was always covered with small turds...

He was awsome, but doctors eventually had to put him down, because he got some tumor and started to limp
Last edited by -Mantra- at Apr 17, 2011,

Giant marble run. NOW.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by happytimeharry
It's funny now. When it happened it was so traumatic. It was early in the morning, a few minutes before the bus was due to arrive. I merrily skipped into the kitchen to eat some cereal and great my furry friends. To my horror, one of them had a giant chunk taken out of her side. The other was just sitting in the corner, covered in blood and avoiding making eye contact with me.

I was late for school that day...

Honestly it was the way you phrased it that was hysterical to me, not so much the incident itself. I imagine that would not be the best way to kick off the day.
My first pet was a hamster. He died and then I cried.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RU Experienced?
Honestly it was the way you phrased it that was hysterical to me, not so much the incident itself. I imagine that would not be the best way to kick off the day.

Haha yeah, and I was trying to make it a but humorous so no harm in laughing. Like I said, looking back it's pretty ridiculous. I've had such shitty luck with hamsters. I think I've gone through at least 3-4 of them.
Quote by happytimeharry
Haha yeah, and I was trying to make it a but humorous so no harm in laughing. Like I said, looking back it's pretty ridiculous. I've had such shitty luck with hamsters. I think I've gone through at least 3-4 of them.

So stop buying them you sadistic bastard
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Review/ sound clips otherwise the thread's gunna get closed.

You heard him. Sound clips or GTFO.

Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by RU Experienced?
So stop buying them you sadistic bastard

Hey, blame my mom!

"Oh, another one died? You look sad, I buy new one!"
My friend has a guinea pig. It's his fiance's and his name is Simon. We put him on the table so he could chill out a little, eat some carrots and shit and he barely moves. He'd nibble then sit motionless for like five minutes straight. Suddenly he ****ing takes off and falls off the table, probably a three foot drop. He hit the ground with a really loud thump but he was fine.

We really think he tried to commit suicide.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My first hamster died when I was putting it in my little brothers face (he was like 4-5 years old) and the he slapped it out of my hand. I dropped it and it died I had 2 others. 1 got out it's cage and I never found it, the other got an eye infection and I let it go.

My sister recently got one. It shits like every 3 minutes.
Quote by metaldud536
1 got out it's cage and I never found it

He probably scurried into the couch cushions and is now building up a rebel force with dust bunnies and those spiders that appear on your wall, then are gone by the time you come back with something to kill them with.

I'd sleep with one eye open. Just sayin'.