Just wondering if anyone could help me out.
I have an LG mobile, the network is TalkMobile (Supplied by Vodafone I think) and when I try and send a text it just says 'message not sent' but it receives texts fine and can call and receives calls fine.
So what's the problem? And if anyone knows, how can it be fixed?
Thanks
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Quote by Wretched_Spawn
Just wondering if anyone could help me out.
I have an LG mobile, the network is TalkMobile (Supplied by Vodafone I think) and when I try and send a text it just says 'message not sent' but it receives texts fine and can call and receives calls fine.
So what's the problem? And if anyone knows, how can it be fixed?
Thanks

theres your problem

srsly though, software reset?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

This should do 'er.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by FireHawk
turn your phone on and off like 3 times...

Didn't work =\
Might try tech support in the week. Although I'm not entirely sure what good they'd be able to do
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Quote by Wretched_Spawn

Might try tech support in the week. Although I'm not entirely sure what good they'd be able to do

Yet for some reason you decided to come onto a guitar site's forum, to see what they could do. Hmm...
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Machete doesn't text...
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I know how to fix your problem, it's probably gonna be different than what I tell you on your phone.

There's a certain number that your phone uses to send text messages on that's probably wrong. Look deep into your message settings until you find something like "Message Center No." and find a friend with the same area code and same phone plan and find their number listed under that. It should fix it.
BLANKBLANK
What model is it? LG make hundreds of phones.

Try a hard reset - by that I mean take the battery out of the phone while it's still on. That can sometimes fix things. Let me know.