Inspired by the AP Exams thread. Searched, found last year's, probably not a good idea to bump it.

So, fellow IB kids, exams are approaching and feces are about to collide with the proverbial fan.

Personally, I can't wait for this to be over so I can move on to better things. This year I will be taking exams for only 4 subjects (Mathematics HL, Physics HL, HIstory HL and Italian A1 SL) since I took the other 2 subjects last year.

Share tips on studying (former IB kids welcome!) and anything even remotely related to the end of your high school suffering!

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
I know people doing the International Baccalaureate. Didn't know people in other countries did it too
I had a feeling this thread would pop up soon.

I'm taking exams in HL Physics, HL Spanish, HL History and HL English.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'm going to take the exams for Physics, Maths, Computer Science (all HL) and Economics, Spanish A2, English A1 all SL. Honestly, I can't wait to get these over with but it annoys me that since almost everyone in my school is planning to go the U.S. they don't really care about results while I have to study my ass off to get good results to go to the UK.
Maths, Physics, Chem HL, English, French and History SL. I need 40 points and 776 at HL to get my oxford offer... it's going to be mental :P
lol@u
Math, chem, and spainish, all SL this year. I haven't studied much, but should get a 4 on math and 5 on spainish and chem.