View poll results: Exam results?
I look forward to them
28 43%
Dread them
18 28%
My mental abilities are byond exams
19 29%
Voters: 65.
I've got some results due back after the Easter break and am looking forward to seeing what I've got . But some people I know absolutely shit themselves about what results they get. Y dis happen?

Pit?
Quote by mnf50
I've got some results due back after the Easter break and am looking forward to seeing what I've got . But some people I know absolutely shit themselves about what results they get. Y dis happen?

Pit?

Dis happen because people want to do well and worry that if they don't they've ruined their lives.

Personally i don't care about results day, i'll turn up, get my results and evaluate my options. Easy.

Y U care?
Quote by mnf50

Pit?

A GCSE modular maths exam result?
I got mine back. I got an A!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I don't know. Sometimes I just know it went great. Other times I just fill in what pops in to my head, not knowing if it is relevant at all. Most of the time that turns out okay thoguh. Haven't failed an exam or anything since the german course 4.5 years ago.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
A's

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm totally chilled until the email appears with my results in it. Then it's minor panic until I find the marks. I panic because failing means not continuing to the next year. I've had to repeat a year of uni and if I don't pass my exam in a couple of weeks that's it, I'm done. I'm not going through all this shit again. So come June I will be having a major panic session.
@-}-}-}-
Because if you are Asian, your very exsistance depends on whether you get that A+ or not.
Quote by PapaKooLay
Because if you are Asian, your very exsistance depends on whether you get that A+ or not.

PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I get A's because I pretty much win at everything, including life. I'm kind of a big deal, people know me.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
^ i hope that is an ice cream cone in your avatar!!

at university i could never be bothered by grades, most of my neurotic friends were checking online every five minutes to see if grades had been posted yet, could never figure out how stressing out about it helped after an exam was done.
Quote by lagoon380
^ i hope that is an ice cream cone in your avatar!!

shhhh, that's just what i tell people.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I look forward to them.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.