http://www.schecterguitars.com/International/Products/Guitar/Hellraiser-C-1-FR.aspx

this one here, picked it up used - for 300cash
plays great so far, no issues just mild scratches from normal use

i tried using the push/pull coil tap and all it did was pull the volume knobs off (tried the tone knob as well just comes off)

watching the videos on youtube, they just pop the vol knob up and down to use the coil tap

im really confused

i dont think my model is any diff it looks exactly like the one in the videos/reviews
and it is real, active emgs, the black anodized tuners, has the serial # on the back with sgr below the made in south korea logo - pearl inlays pearl bindings etc
Nice dude. I had one of those but mine was stolen. There are 2 "generations" of C1's. Yours was probably like mine and made before they added the push pull knob.
You have one like mine. Ours don't have the coil splitters. Trust me, I've used a Hellraiser that has those and it's really easy, all you do is gently pull the knob. If the knobs come off, it's a different model.
ah that sucks, but its all good

the guitar looks insane btw, u put light on it and the entire pearl inlays shine from top to bottom

300bux is well worth it

thanks for the quick answers btw
Last edited by bigmarky at Apr 17, 2011,
"Heckraiser"? Why "heckraiser"? lol...Call it what it is..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
ya cuz i really cant stand the name... im not one of those idiots that think 3 6's is kewl

just the guitar is what i wanted and it has an annoying name
i just call it the c1fr

wonder if i can swap out the truss rod cover?
Quote by bigmarky
ya cuz i really cant stand the name... im not one of those idiots that think 3 6's is kewl

Neither am I, but Heckraiser? That just sounds like what you'd call it in the presence of children.
Quote by W4RP1G
Neither am I, but Heckraiser? That just sounds like what you'd call it in the presence of children.

I know.. If I had a guitar with that cool of a name I'd say it everywhere. Hellraiser sounds a lot cooler trashed strat copy(which I have.)
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by bigmarky

just the guitar is what i wanted and it has an annoying name
i just call it the c1fr

wonder if i can swap out the truss rod cover?

But you are still an idiot who uses "kewl" and "cuz" and uses no punctuation.

/Punctuation nazi.

Nice gutar by the way. But Dont say "heckraiser" again, it's a Hellraiser.
how about offer some good advice or to stick to a different thread troll.
No need to disrespect the guitar, call it by it's correct name. Just because you own a Hellraiser doesn't mean you like "666", the devil, killing children ect....I think 95% of people who would hear you say the word "hellraiser" , would not think you are a satanist dude. But on to more important things, like your new hellraiser, grats I love mine, as I'm shure you will too.

P.S. Don't pitch the truss rod cover that says "hellraiser", you can not purchase these even from schecter!!
welcome to the club =] awesomest guitar you've ever held right? thought so, sorry you dont got the coiltaps! i dont use mine, i would trade you hah