Hello all,

I buy recently my new amp the peavy classic 30 all tube..But the fact is no headphone jack for playing in night time!!!

Member here speak to Weber headphone tap for playing with headphone.This Weber Headphone is good?

Other choice or it's just the best choice?Everyone here play in the night with this Weber Headphone?
They have no speaker emulation, so they don't sound like your amp through headphones. They sound ok clean and bad distorted. If you want to play through headphones, don't use a tube amp. That's pretty much the long and short of it, unless you want to run your amp into a loadbox into a speaker emulator into a DAW into your headphones. That's the only way I've gotten tubes>headphones to sound better than a POD into headphones.
i think the best cheap headphone solution is a line 6 pod. it goes all the way from the new pod hd 500 with 16 awesome amp models, 100 effects, and a looper all the way down to the 50 dollar pocket pod express. they sound good through heasdphones, and make a great recording tool.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣