Hey there,

I'm going to admit something now. I don't know jackshit about guitar amps after 4-5 years of playing. 2 years ago I upgraded my amp... And bought a Roland 15x XD

ok,ok all laughter aside, within the next couple years I'm going to be making some real money so definitely going to make another upgrade to the old 15x.

I play matal. Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Children of Bodom, All That Remains. I also like playing Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Guns n' roses. However metal is way more important.

I highly doubt I'll be performing, but I'd just love to have a nice amp that sounds good at home and could do a small gig if something every changed. For what I'm willing to spend it should be a problem.

I'm looking to spend up to 2000$

Thanks in advance
I would get a Marshall JVM410H or Marshall 2203KK with a Marshall 1960A cabinet. If that's too much, you could get a Marshall MG4X12A cabinet instead.

If you wanted a combo, you could get a Vox AC30C2. Thats what i'm getting soon. Can't wait for it.
if you dont really care for a clean channel id say a peavey 6505 212 combo.

or you could get a 6505 or 6505+ head and a good 212 cab but this all might be overkill considering gigging isnt your focus....
Ok thanks for the sugggestions. I'm not too worried about going a bit over 2k as long as it gets the job done for a long ass time