Page 1 of 2
Would we keep making zoos with them, would we be killing them? Would we have even managed to survive and get to the point we are at now with dinosaurs around?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I thought Jurassic Park answered that question over a decade and a half ago.

Spoilers: We'd be raptor food.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Sara Palin wouldn't appear nearly as stupid she does today.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Shit would get real real quick.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Jackal58
Sara Palin wouldn't appear nearly as stupid she does today.

Humans wouldn't be the dominant species. Shit if we can't beat them with our technology now we'd be screwed with the tech we'd have then
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
not to rain on this parade but my rudimentry understanding is that oxygen was far more abundent in the atmosphere back when, thus they would just die
Quote by imthehitcher
not to rain on this parade but my rudimentry understanding is that oxygen was far more abundent in the atmosphere back when, thus they would just die

or adapt...
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
or adapt...

Which they did, in the form of reptiles today, or birds of today.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
they would be big. . . . .

Last edited by lagoon380 at Apr 17, 2011,
I've always wondered something similar, but not quite.

Humans are far superior in intelligence to any species on earth. It seems like all other species, like our evolutionary ancestors, are now extinct.

Imagine what the world would be like if there was a species that was far more intelligent than chimps, dolphins, but still not quite as intelligent as humans. I'd imagine they'd be some kind of primate. I think it'd be kind of sad. I can imagine them being exploited like crazy by humans.
Quote by lagoon380
they would be big. . . . .

Actually they wouldn't... dragonflies used to be the size of cats today. They would have substantially decreased in size, and to some extent, they did; they became alligators, iguanas, and other reptilians, as well as some birds.

EDIT: I'd ride a triceratops to school.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap

Humans are far superior in intelligence to any species on earth. It seems like all other species, like our evolutionary ancestors, are now extinct.

Imagine what the world would be like if there was a species that was far more intelligent than chimps, dolphins, but still not quite as intelligent as humans. I'd imagine they'd be some kind of primate. I think it'd be kind of sad. I can imagine them being exploited like crazy by humans.

Do you mean women?
Quote by The Madcap

You mean like Neanderthals?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I would claim a young stegasaurus as my own and i would raise it from then on. We'd be the best of friends
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Quote by The Madcap

Like house-elves.

edit: I think dinosaurs would kill most of us and the rest of us would have to live in a cave or something.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by Jostry
Would we keep making zoos with them, would we be killing them? Would we have even managed to survive and get to the point we are at now with dinosaurs around?

Yes, yes, and no.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I'd like to see how good they taste. Anyone else want to try brontosaurus ribs?
I, for one, welcome our new velociraptor overlords.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by imthehitcher
into birds

Quote by tayroar
Which they did, in the form of reptiles today, or birds of today.

Yeah, forgot about that. But unless the oxygen count dropped very abruptly, they couldn't just drop dead.

Anyway, we'd probably be all dead, or super-evolved into something very different to what we are today.

Quote by Jackal58
You mean like Neanderthals?

DirtEdit: and I'm aware the guy is a genius.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Apr 17, 2011,
I saw a really shitty documentary about this exact topic. They speculated that either we wouldn't exist, dinosaurs would have evolved into humaniod, intelligent beings, or that they'd still be dinosaurs as the were and we'd be eating them.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
If i saw a dinosaur, i'd punch it in the face.
Same goes for dragons

I just hope i never go toe to toe with Elton John

He's a fairy.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Apr 17, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap

You mean neanderthal? Cro-magnon just straight up killed them.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I saw a really shitty documentary about this exact topic. They speculated that either we wouldn't exist, dinosaurs would have evolved into humaniod, intelligent beings, or that they'd still be dinosaurs as the were and we'd be eating them.

Reptilians? i thought i came here to escape reptilian theories
We would have extincted them with our superior technology. Unless dinosaurs themselves also got smarter since back then. Then we would be ****ed and most likely all dead.
The ecosystem we have now wouldn't exist. A lot of species would be eaten to extinction. I don't think any current species would survive except for a few birds and insects. It'd basically be us and dinosaurs.

It'd also be dangerous to travel into rural areas without some buddies and weapons.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Actually they wouldn't... dragonflies used to be the size of cats today. They would have substantially decreased in size, and to some extent, they did; they became alligators, iguanas, and other reptilians, as well as some birds.

EDIT: I'd ride a triceratops to school.

some people really don't know how to take a joke. . . . i would have thought the graphic of chuck norris taking on dinosaurs would have amplified this point. . . .
Plato would be replaced by

(Invalid img)
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Wouldn't the oxygen make us bigger and more capable of fighting back against larger dinosaurs?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all

Duh.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Stuff would be like this

and we'd all have to walk the dinosaur.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Butt Rayge

This just shows a lack of understanding of evolution on the documentary's part. I mean, that's techinically possible, but so many people assume because we're the intelligent and most dominant species that everything is evolving into some form of us, which is the implication of that documentary it sounds like. Evolution is just happy accident after happy accident making a species more fit for their environment. The end result (first off there is no end result, it's ever changing) is not going to always be an upright humanoid, we're just very humancentric and like to think of ourselves as the peak of all creation.
Page 1 of 2