DOUBLE NEW GUITAR DAY!!

Ibanez RG321MH-WH - Fantastic neck, and plays very smoothly. I love the finish, the sustain from it, the price, and also how well it plays the blues. This is not just a guitar for the metal generation. Please excuse the Fender strap lol, but it was the only one I had lying around.

Squier 51 - Definitely the surprise of the day. $120 off Kijiji. After I cleaned it up, fixed the truss rod and adjusted the bridge, and threw on some new 11's, it plays like a champ. I was ASTOUNDED by the pickups. I opened it up to look and they are indeed the stock ceramics, but they sound so CLEAN and crisp. They definitely hang with the USA standard pickups in my Squier Strat. This guitar, a Blues Junior, and a TS808 clone makes for some sweet sound. I love the unique sounds you can get out of it with the coil tap on the humbucker and the angle of the neck single. Already modded this, I just took off the pickguard, and added a black pickup cover. This guitar will likely be blacked out with some upgraded parts from GFS. But the pickups are staying!!

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by hawk5211 at Apr 18, 2011,
Pic fail
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

not for me
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

same. cant see pic
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
nice
HILT!

Where's Waldo?