I need to make a new headstock for an old Charvel headstock how do I go about that?
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Cut wood into the shape
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Well I tried to make something original out of the headstock i had on an 80s model 3, and it kinda looks like a dick now. I really don't wanna post pics out of embarrassment, I like the shape of the neck contour though, so I really want to keep it. I was thinking I should saw off where the headstock turns into the body and attach something there. Problem is, IDK what to attach there, I mean IK it needs to be like a block of wood similar to the neck size, but I Want it to have a blank panel headstock.

EDIT: I realize Im A total dumb ass with how I went about this, I just really found the pointy headstock hard to look at to my eye and found the contour really playable. I had this old charvel laying around and wanted to fix it, IDK If Im describing what I want to do correctly, but let me retry saying it, Around where the volute would be on the neck, Another piece of wood starts, Could I saw off at that piece of wood and put another block of wood on it and shape it into what I want?
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Last edited by crice6505 at Apr 18, 2011,