When I record rhythm tracks with my electric guitar to the computer, I switch between playing open and palm mute. When I palm mute, it the sound gets really loud and bassy. It sounds terrible.

Anyone know how I can reduce the bassy sound of my palm muting?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I have always strived to get a good "offspring-ish" palm mute because they are really clean and not muddy. It took me years. Less gain, more mid, less bass. Start with gain and bass rolled all the way back, then slowly move them up until it gets bassy and muddy, then roll them back just a hair.
The easiest fix for this is to use an EQ vst to high pass your guitar tracks. What this does is roll off frequencies below your set threshold. I would start with a high pass around 100hz and then adjust it until you're satisfied with the palm mutes. A more advanced way to deal with this is multi-band compression, but I'd try the high pass first. If that doesn't work let us know!
Sounds like you might need to roll back your gain and bass on your amp or VST chain. This will help with flubby palm mutes.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by dimarzio77
Add a tubescreamer pedal to your mesa rectifier for good palm muting

Not saying it was completely your point, but anyone who buys a Mesa Recto and a Tubescreamer just for a good palm mutied tone either has too much money or is an idiot... possibly both
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Not saying it was completely your point, but anyone who buys a Mesa Recto and a Tubescreamer just for a good palm mutied tone either has too much money or is an idiot... possibly both

lol!! Way too much money....... wish I had that problem. Good point.